Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please (837 Views)

I Feel Sleepy Once I Begin To Read. Why? / How To Read Without Falling Asleep / You Need To Read This (aspartame, Silently Poisoning You And Your Kids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please by Nabenj(f): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Why The UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

Because then you will be afraid for your very life and you'll do what
they tell you – or else.

Let's start with the bottom line: Nano Silver inhibits every disease
organism it has ever been tested against, without exception. We have
documented proof that the US Government has known for at least 5 years
that Nano Silver is the world's only hope against Ebola and the other
antibiotics/anti-viral resistant pathogens. They've known but have
sought to suppress the truth. We are preparing a special white paper
that will expose this shocking deception. That revelation later this
week.

I call Nano Silver the Universal Anti Microbial and that's why the
Natural Solution Foundation now has its own brand of Nano Silver, Dr.
Rima Recommeds The Silver Solution

So when I wrote yesterday to the Heads of State of Liberia, Guinea,
Nigeria and Sierra Leone (and the Directors of WHO, Doctors Without
Borders) and other world leaders, I told them about Nano Silver and
offered to provide a protocol for them so they could stop the Ebola
outbreak dead in its tracks before any other people died in their
tracks.

The response? Silence. Stone, cold silence except for an auto
responder from the Ministry of Health in Sierra Leone thanking me for
my question.

I wasn't asking a question. I was solving their biggest problem: extermination.

So here is my new question: You know and I know that I am not the only
doctor who knows that Nano Silver is the Universal Antimicrobial, that
it's safe, inexpensive, self sterilizing, needs no refrigeration and
works against every single disease-causing bug its ever been tested
on.

You have to ask what they get out of not telling anyone, not distributing it.

Not sharing the good news.

The answer is that our bad news is their good news.

Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea are already reported to be under WHO
governance since WHO declared a Level 3 Emergency, which gives it the
"right" to assume "Essential Government Functions".

New Zealand is preparing for an Ebola outbreak, so is the UK, so is
Germany (to which an Ebola patient is being transported for
treatment). So is the US.

But if everyone has Nano Silver and uses it, the excuse to institute
the New World Order government to "save" us, via the Global Health
Security Initiative, aka "Agenda 21 in a Syringe" will fall apart.

Everyone needs to know that they have this option and right now the
media is howling that there is no treatment, no prevention.

They are either misinformed or lying, but that error or lie will kill
vast numbers of people.

If ever you were active before, now is the time to redouble those efforts.

If you were not active, now is the time to change that.

Your life depends on it. Literally.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

Rima E. Laibow MD, Natural Solutions Foundation Medical Director,
saying Nano Silver likely to address genetically novel Ebola Virus
offers hope for nations impacted by the West African Ebola outbreak
and the rest of the world. "No one has to die from Ebola; the Natural
Solution already exists: Nano Silver."

http://healthtipsfortheworkplace..com/2014/08/why-un-cdc-and-who-want-you-to-believe.html
Re: Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please by foslink(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2014
We don't want this accusations and counter accusations please. If nano silver is the cure let's use it. We don't have to play politics or new world order shit with peoples lives. That's my take.
Re: Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Enm, Oga Doc,
There are times for everything.
It ain't yet time to sling slimes and cast obvious aspersions.

This moment is a very critical one which calls for very tough and swift responses.

The disease as we're presently made to believe haven't got a cure, and the US appear not ready to succumb to our plea for their 'experimental zmapp' whose absolute potency is still yet to be confirmed...
Should we just fold our hands and watch those who've got the disease die off in our endless wait for a non-coming help?

Push to have this Nano- silver tested. Try it on monkeys if you aint that sure of it's effectiveness.

I know the US is out there to deplete every hope and credibility the drug must have got by labbeling it a 'pesticide', but who knows; it might be the much awaited cure....

The govt should do something and have this stuff tried out. If it works, we'll sure be happy and if it falls through, they are gonna die afterall. Lets just take chances.

And as for Lagos State Government's Stupidity, I'll advice all states to go for their indigines if any is trapped in that death room or have them die slowly in an ad infinitum wait for the almighty USA
Re: Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please by emmanuel77(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Front page biko coolFront page biko
Re: Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please by deeobserver209(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ebola virus has become a big celebrity no thanks to media propaganda. I strongly believe Ebola can be treated effectively and put under control. No one has to die from Ebola. The United States refused to give us their ZMapp so it's better we look for other alternatives. Whether Nano silver works or not it's worth a try. What do we have to lose? The infected Ebola patient may die anyway.
Re: Before You Hack Nanosilver, Nigerians You Have To Read This Please by phreakabit(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
[size=18pt]Why not just try this freaking stuff out on monkeys or at least let the EVD patients consent to its use in their treatment? They are already on a 20/100 chance of surviving. This country just confuses.
So firstly you say Bitter Kola is a hoax, and now nano silver is a scam. When Food grade hydrogen peroxide gets mentioned I bet that will be called a joke. . . . All this said whilst we have made no personal effort to cone up with a cure or treatment at the very least.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston’s Daughter, Bobbi Brown ,found Unconscious In A Bathtub / 10 Benefits Of Fasting That Will Surprise You! / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.