Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

The World Wide Web VS Your Business - Group Discussion. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The World Wide Web VS Your Business - Group Discussion. (540 Views)

Selling Online- Online Marketplaces VS Your Own Online Retail Store / Joint Business Group. Let Form A Manufacturing Business / Please Suggest Short Business Group Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Wide Web VS Your Business - Group Discussion. by databoy247(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2014
This is an intense eye opening thread for old, new and intending business owners. Here you are going to learn how to harness the World Wide Web in giving your business more exposure, capture more leads, get more clients, and close that deal.

When you talk about the World Wide Web (WWW), 95% of information your brain processes at that moment translates to "building a website". This is relatively true, but in reality there are alot of components in direct sync with the WWW, not just having a website. The world is turning into a global village and if you dont move along you will be left behind.

Now in this series, topics to be discussed will include;
- benefits of having a business website
- how to make your existing website work for you. It's not enough to set up a business website, it must work for you. That's it's purpose.
- how to use other web tools to promote your business.
- how to make use of social media
- how to understand the power of bulk sms, and how to use it to its perfection (please nobody should advertise any bulk sms site here)
- how to make use of FB ads (some people dont know how to go about it)
- how to prepare enticing and client-capturing contents
- some understanding of the term "Client attraction", and how to use it on the WWW
- Online Networking
- How to expand your business and make money via chat platforms, etc

I will do my best to educate everyone one the little i know on the above subjects, plus easy to understand tips gotten from my numerous research across the web. As a new business owner you need exposure, you need tactics, you need training, otherwise you will get frustrated. If you have some knowledge, you can please share also.

DONT DERAIL THIS THREAD PLEASE AND NO ADVERTS!

Please indicate your interests so i can continue....
Re: The World Wide Web VS Your Business - Group Discussion. by myads890(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Continue pls

(1) (Reply)

Owning A Website For Your Business / A Life Time Earning On Importation Bussiness / Sppliers Of Smart Phones Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.