Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings (1528 Views)

Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi nairalanders!

I'm just doing some visibility study and I will like to know the one you prefer using for collecting your earnings online.

Let's know your reason(s) for choosing any of the two accounts!
Let's also know reason(s) of not using one or any of them!

Which one(s) are you currently using?
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by Youngzedd(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
None like PayPal.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by twosquare(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Seun, abeg put this for frontpage,let me learn from what folks have to say.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by 3RNEST(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
FPNBF (Frontpage Na By Force)
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by tonjeola(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why payoneer refused to grant my application?
Ve tried through fiverr, na dsame
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by Richiy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
I thought there Nigerians cant receive money via paypal?
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by Youngzedd(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Richiy: I thought there Nigerians cant receive money via paypal?

USA PayPal account.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
tonjeola: Why payoneer refused to grant my application?

Have you applied previously?
Also check the clarity of your ID card scanned and sent to them.

You can also let us see their response you do receive as a reason for the declination of your application! !!
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Richiy: I thought there Nigerians cant receive money via paypal?

It is Nigeria PayPal account that cannot receive fund!
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by SIRANDREWS: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
nothing beats withdrawing ur money with ur payoneer card at an ATM
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by tonjeola(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Have you applied previously?
Also check the clarity of your ID card scanned and sent to them.

You can also let us see their response you do receive as a reason for the declination of your application! !!
OK. tanx
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by Youngzedd(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
SIRANDREWS: nothing beats withdrawing ur money with ur payoneer card at an ATM

That is exploitation, not advisable.

How much do they charge you per USD?
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Youngzedd:

That is exploitation, not advisable.

How much do they charge you per USD?

Good question!
I got below N140 when last I tried using it.I picked race never to use them for that again!
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
payoneer (i avoid paypal as much as I can)
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by twosquare(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Legalwealth,e be like say payoneer get issues o...scrolling through their fb page,come see complaints by people about this payment syst fond of holding money and the likes.

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by arbitrage: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2014
tonjeola: Why payoneer refused to grant my application?

They can refuse based on having applied for one before. I tried last week (choosing UK) and I was rejected because their system showed that I already have an existing Payoneer account.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by tonjeola(m): 1:46am On Aug 17, 2014
arbitrage:

They can refuse based on having applied for one before. I tried last week (choosing UK) and I was rejected because their system showed that I already have an existing Payoneer account.
What is the way around it?
Ve used many email to tried it but no way.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by twosquare(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2014
on the 2nd note, i think payoneer is easy and the master card of a thing....assuming paypal has enabled all the features here in naija, it would have been better.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2014
twosquare: Legalwealth,e be like say payoneer get issues o...scrolling through their fb page,come see complaints by people about this payment syst fond of holding money and the likes.

You are right as they normally do that.With that,I pity those putting their egg into one basket.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2014
tonjeola:
What is the way around it?
Ve used many email to tried it but no way.

They won't as their system will still detect you which is the reason I love PayPal because I have three PayPal accounts with my real names which they are aware of.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by Intellab(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
I have payoneer but i don't use it as a result of the $29 activation fee.
I use paypal for now.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by twosquare(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Legalwealth,i want to ask if domiciliary account is okay being a professional. The situation is that am into writing(publishing) and one of the option provided by the company is Direct deposit(for international users). What's your view on having a domiciliary acct to collect earnings?is it ok?since this payoneer or naija paypal/foreign dey tire me.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by twosquare(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Intellab: I have payoneer but i don't use it as a result of the $29 activation fee.
I use paypal for now.
foreign paypal or naija?
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Intellab: I have payoneer but i don't use it as a result of the $29 activation fee.
I use paypal for now.

Great hearing this! !!
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
twosquare: Legalwealth,i want to ask if domiciliary account is okay being a professional. The situation is that am into writing(publishing) and one of the option provided by the company is Direct deposit(for international users). What's your view on having a domiciliary acct to collect earnings?is it ok?since this payoneer or naija paypal/foreign dey tire me.

Good question!
First of all before I proceed answering your question,do they accept PayPal?
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by twosquare(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

Good question!
First of all before I proceed answering your question,do they accept PayPal?
yes,they do but i feel like not using paypal...who knows,paypal may not want to accept payoneer any longer.
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
twosquare: yes,they do but i feel like not using paypal...who knows,paypal may not want to accept payoneer any longer.

Ok and you are right with that as they want to permanently stop allowing Payoneer USA Bank account to be used for verifying and withdrawing from PayPal.

You don't need having a PayPal account before you can start receiving your earnings via PayPal!
Are you aware of that?
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by twosquare(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

Ok and you are right with that as they want to permanently stop allowing Payoneer USA Bank account to be used for verifying and withdrawing from PayPal.

You don't need having a PayPal account before you can start receiving your earnings via PayPal!
Are you aware of that?
no...how?
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by legalwealth(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
twosquare: no...how?

Ok!It is possible and it has been working since which you can read How To Get Your PayPal Earnings Even If You Do Not Have Your Own PayPal Account from https://www.nairaland.com/1849297/how-get-paypal-earnings-even
Re: PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise, This Bank Is Frustrating Our Business / Yahoo Actually Rejected An Opportunity To Acquire Google For $1M / Nairabet Voucher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.