Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is Your Organisation Doing To Curb The Spread Of Ebola? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Your Organisation Doing To Curb The Spread Of Ebola? (426 Views)

What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Organisation Doing To Curb The Spread Of Ebola? by tempex88(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
This thread is for learning purpose. We can import positive anti ebola. Activities introduced by an organisation to our own organisation.

For the company where I work, there is hand sanitizers on all floors and you wash the toilet. Again yourself before using it. Tell us what your organisation is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Of Muscle That Helps You Breed / The Biggest Factor Is Not See No / Are You Addicted To Drugs? Need Help??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.