Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ebola Now Reached Liberia-take Care Of Urselves Nigerians,do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ebola Now Reached Liberia-take Care Of Urselves Nigerians,do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh (527 Views)

“The Next Ooni Will Not Eat Sijuwade’s Heart” - Ife Chief / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire / Oro People---------identify Urselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Now Reached Liberia-take Care Of Urselves Nigerians,do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh by saiprojects(f): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
A photographer traveled all the way to Liberia by risking his life to take photos of Ebola victims in the 2nd Ebola virus most affected country in the world (Liberia); as we all know "health is wealth", therefore I am urging all my fellow Nigerians to please take care of themselves and DO NOT EAT BUSHMEAT, wash and sanitize your hands, most importantly FILTER YOUR WATER, and eat clean. EBOLA WILL NOT REACH OUR HOMES BY GODS GRACE.

STILL ON THE MATTER, I am giving away a Water Purifier and 19 water filters to any Nairalander based around the world. Enter for a chance to win here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiGa8TxlPM

www.saiprojectscooking..com

(1) (Reply)

The Invisible Downside Of Cheating In Life. / General Maintenance Services / Black People Have No History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.