Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (2044 Views)

Kannywood​’s 4 Most Stylish Actresses / Toyin Lawani's Son Is The Most Stylish Kid In Nigeria? Check His Birthday Photos / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by Slimfitgen(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
His Name is Cory Nieves.... While most of us were probably still attempting to perfect our cursive handwriting at age nine, Cory Nieves is running a full-fledged cookie business. He’s the founder and CEO of Mr. Cory’s Cookies, his own booming cookie business that he started in an effort to help his mom buy a car after moving from NYC to New Jersey in 2009.

But what sets the curly-haired entrepreneur apart from the competition is his GQ-approved sense of style. The boy’s sharp!

See more pictures at the link below....

http://richsourceentertainment..com/2014/08/the-most-stylish-9-year-old-ceo-youll.html

1 Like

Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by Beckybeky(f): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wow he's cute and fashionable too
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by Slimfitgen(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yeah he is a stylish boy and that's what made him stand out from his mate....
Beckybeky: Wow he's cute and fashionable too
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by hatux: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cute kid! Looks like Jaden smith though...
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by Slimfitgen(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hmm... At all, he didn't look like Jaden smith to me lol
hatux: Cute kid! Looks like Jaden smith though...
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by axortedbabe(f): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
When my 9yr old broda still dey baff 4 outside..

1 Like

Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by jabanz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
axortedbabe: When my 9yr old broda still dey baff 4 outside..
Lol. Help am awt
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by chukxie(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Smart, fashionable and handsome kid.
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by ghostwritter(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2014
at his age, I was still riding tires and putting garri inside my pocket.
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by chukxie(m): 3:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Smart, cute and fashionable
Re: The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
ghostwritter: at his age, I was still riding tires and putting garri inside my pocket.
I can't stop laughing putting garri inside pocket really sound funny

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Reportedly Kicks Mother Out Of Mansion, Accuses Her Of Witchcr / May D Shares Bedroom Selfie With Unidentified Woman - See Photo / Lola Omotayo-okoye Recounts How She Was Molested By Priest, Beaten By Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.