Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Get Genuine Traffics? Any Hint Or Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Genuine Traffics? Any Hint Or Help? (437 Views)

#6000 Monthly Salary To Anybody Dat Can Drive Many Traffics To My Site Everyday / How To Increase Blog Traffics / Seo Tactics For Website Traffics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Genuine Traffics? Any Hint Or Help? by Gbolask24(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls help me on how to get good and reasonable traffics for my blog www..com

i want a legal traffics because it cost me a lot of work and time to get approved for google adsense and i dont want to lose the account.
your ideas are all welcome, thanks
Re: How To Get Genuine Traffics? Any Hint Or Help? by mavtrevor(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
The sure way to drive traffic to your site is by publishing quality articles on your site with proper SEO, engage actively on the various social media networks, use social bookmarking etc. But the truth is if you don't have money to run ads then ensure to get your SEO right.
Re: How To Get Genuine Traffics? Any Hint Or Help? by Gbolask24(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
mavtrevor: The sure way to drive traffic to your site is by publishing quality articles on your site with proper SEO, engage actively on the various social media networks, use social bookmarking etc. But the truth is if you don't have money to run ads then ensure to get your SEO right.
thanks for your advice

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Free Web Hosting And Great Domain Names. / [deleted] / Nigeria's Number 1 ICT Solution Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.