Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! (1218 Views)

Dont Buy Canon 7d/5d, Rebel T2i (550d) Is Out, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by spydeer(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
am a paparrazo, i need canon 50mm now...contact me if u av for sale.07066909980
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by Hiringu: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
spydeer: am a paparrazo, i need canon 50mm now...contact me if u av for sale.07066909980

I have a lightly used Canon EF-S 18-55mm from the U.S. This covers the 50mm range.
Let me know if you want it.

I also have a few other lightly used photography and video accessories (all from the U.S).
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by kennyGrapix01: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls do U av any good used camera to sell
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by kennyGrapix01: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls do U av any goods used camera forsale
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by Agbeke2013: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hiringu:

I have a lightly used Canon EF-S 18-55mm from the U.S. This covers the 50mm range.

I also have a few other lightly used photography and video accessories (all from the U.S).
can you list them with prices
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
kennyGrapix01: Pls do U av any goods used camera forsale
I DO...
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by kennyGrapix01: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Which one U av n what's ur price
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by spydeer(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hiringu:

I have the 18 to 55mm too, you cannot compare 50mm quality with that one, 50mm has a very cute bokeh if properly handled by a good camera man...as our brother earlier said, kindly list your equipments and their prizes?
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by Hiringu: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2014
spydeer:
I have the 18 to 55mm too, you cannot compare 50mm quality with that one, 50mm has a very cute bokeh if properly handled by a good camera man...as our brother earlier said, kindly list your equipments and their prizes?

There was a 50mm, but that was sold along with a camera.

I did not list any items here because

1. I did not want to hijack your thread.
2. The guy asking above is not a consumer, but a re-seller who tries to buy items here at the most ridiculous rates.
3. It appears you are not in Lagos (where the items are).

The items i referenced are really just a few items left over from a video studio that was relocated.

A few umbrella-style lighting set ups (would be nice for you if you do studio photography as well)
A few tripods. One heavy duty, one standard and a tiny table top one.
There are some desktop computers and a 25 inch HD HP monitor as well.

There are more items (mostly video related), but i'll need to find out exactly what's left over there. I sent all these items from the U.S
Re: I Need To Buy Canon 50mm Lense! by spydeer(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hiringu:

There was a 50mm, but that was sold along with a camera.

I did not list any items here because

1. I did not want to hijack your thread.
2. The guy asking above is not a consumer, but a re-seller who tries to buy items here at the most ridiculous rates.
3. It appears you are not in Lagos (where the items are).

The items i referenced are really just a few items left over from a video studio that was relocated.

A few umbrella-style lighting set ups (would be nice for you if you do studio photography as well)
A few tripods. One heavy duty, one standard and a tiny table top one.
There are some desktop computers and a 25 inch HD HP monitor as well.

There are more items (mostly video related), but i'll need to find out exactly what's left over there. I sent all these items from the U.S

u stated it well, try and inform me about your equipment because i also av peeps who could also buy...i just got the 50mm, will later b in need of an L series canon lense and Cine lense, respectively.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Sketching / I Need Optical Flares Plug In / Rate My Art Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.