Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Airtel Painted My Shop Without My Consent. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Painted My Shop Without My Consent. (599 Views)

Why Are Concrete Road Barriers Painted Black And White In Nigeria? / Please Help! How Do I Drag Customers To My Shop At Mile 1 Market? / Invisible Man Photographs - Man Painted To Blend Into Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Painted My Shop Without My Consent. by evantical: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Around two weeks ago I came to my shop where I run a computer outfit and saw Airtel guys painting the front of my shop with their "Reddish" stuff. I Asked my staff who was inside then who authorized them? he said he wasnt aware and the never told them .The painter guy who was in charge said that my neighbor who deals on phones told him to paint the shops and he didnt know that the other part was mine .I then told the painters to revert to my former business colour.He said that the paint is still wet that the will do it the next day. I called the next day, he said that they dont have White paint yet,that they will order it from their head office.This is two weeks now,been to there office in Awka Anambra.But couldnt get the main guy and it seems they are contractors who are managing it.Got a number they said I should call but the person picked once and never picked his calls again.Met a lawyer friend and we are about writing to them,but we have to direct it to the actual company or contractors and at least copy others.Please house do anyone know how else I go on this issue and how this Airtel company operate with its contractors?.Thanks.
Re: Airtel Painted My Shop Without My Consent. by nwaobitex: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
#
Re: Airtel Painted My Shop Without My Consent. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry sir. But if I were you, I won't wait for them because you should know the kind of people airtel is.

(1) (Reply)

Scary Video: What Do Nigerians Really Think Of Ebola Virus ?? / Ebola:- Breaking News / U.S. To Pursue ISIS Killers 'to The Gates Of Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.