Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buy Them From Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Them From Me (633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Them From Me by udumosam23(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Before my licencing, I imported some tablets I intend to resell, I've sold some but I'm still left with 11 of it. I find it difficult to sell them in my area because they are sim-less and my present area is not WiFi friendly. They have been with me for two months now and I'm gradually loosing attention from them. I want to give them out at a give away price.

4 of it are pronto-tec (axis) 7 inches, 3 kitkat 10 inches, 1 dell streak 7 inches, 1 news my 8 inches 1 dell venue 7inches and 1 lenovo 7 inches. I imported all of it from amazon, though they are Chinese product, but they r good. I'm presently using the lenovo tab and using my techno to host it.

They are all in good condition and still in pack. My location now is Ugep Cross River but I can send them anywhere in Nigeria. I will only sell all at once for #120k. Which is far less than I bought it.

You can call or watsapp at 08066016141.
Re: Buy Them From Me by Tundeiab(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2014
udumosam23: Before my licencing, I imported some tablets I intend to resell, I've sold some but I'm still left with 11 of it. I find it difficult to sell them in my area because they are sim-less and my present area is not WiFi friendly. They have been with me for two months now and I'm gradually loosing attention from them. I want to give them out at a give away price.

4 of it are pronto-tec (axis) 7 inches, 3 kitkat 10 inches, 1 dell streak 7 inches, 1 news my 8 inches 1 dell venue 7inches and 1 lenovo 7 inches. I imported all of it from amazon, though they are Chinese product, but they r good. I'm presently using the lenovo tab and using my techno to host it.

They are all in good condition and still in pack. My location now is Ugep Cross River but I can send them anywhere in Nigeria. I will only sell all at once for #120k. Which is far less than I bought it.

You can call or watsapp at 08066016141.
upload the pics.
Re: Buy Them From Me by udumosam23(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
I tried to, I was warned of possible barn if I post advert on this section.
Why not contact me on watsapp

(1) (Reply)

The Madness In Cbn N65 Atm Charges > A Grand Plan To Shortchange The Masses / 5000 Mt Of Dpk Needed In A Tank Farm In Lagos / Nigerians Operate 70.18m Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.