Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Must Take Up The Challenges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Must Take Up The Challenges (366 Views)

Financial Inclusion In Nigeria: The Challenges Of Banks & Mobile Money Operators / E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. / Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Take Up The Challenges by Church12: 4:36am On Aug 17, 2014
many people must become millionair tru my idea and innotation.
I refuse to be slave to any company or individual, i must take the challenges, I must not follow the crowd, i must not stand by mutitude, situation must not control me. I must not fear Gholaiat again.
David stood with Gholaiat and became a King, Joseph took the challenges on himself and became 2nd in Command in d whole Egyptian Empire, Daniel refuse to defile himself with King's meal and became a prime minister. Moses refuse to be called Pharao son and was recognise for life, time will not permit me to mention the rest,
I'm not where i surpose now because those that av gone after me refuse to take the challenges. I must take this challenges and win for generation coming after me not to surfer.
I beleve, with God all things are possible.
I'm not affraid of what may happon. I know all things works together for good to we that love God.
May God help me. (Amen)
if u want to make changes like this, kindly click like and let shall ideas.

(1) (Reply)

SADC Certified Social Media Professional Workshop. / Surveying Instrument Of Any Kinds Available / African Movers And Shakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.