Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

A People And Nation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A People And Nation? (681 Views)

Democracy And Nation-building ; Young People And The Future. / Democracy And Nation-building ; Young People And The Future. / 10 Motivational Tips And Tricks For Shy People And Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A People And Nation? by fanficgirl(f): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2014
I need the tenth adition of this book. Anyone have the book or first chapter of the book? If anyone can send it to me it would be great relief to me. I left school really ill before I could get mine. It would be greatly appreciated. .I'm basically asking every resource and friend I know..
Thanks in advance!
Re: A People And Nation? by Zillight: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2014
fanficgirl: I need the tenth adition of this book. Anyone have the book or first chapter of the book? If anyone can send it to me it would be great relief to me. I left school really ill before I could get mine. It would ve greatly appreciated. .I'm basically asking every resouece and friend I know..
Thanks in advance!

Google is your friend.
Re: A People And Nation? by fanficgirl(f): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2014
Zillight:

Google is your friend.
No electronic version we were told. .unless I want to pay 100 dollars and wait for shipping..
Re: A People And Nation? by Zillight: 6:12am On Aug 17, 2014
fanficgirl:
No electronic version we were told. .unless I want to pay 100 dollars and wait for shipping..

check for yourself.
Re: A People And Nation? by fanficgirl(f): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2014
Zillight:

check for yourself.
I did...and asked a friend too..
Re: A People And Nation? by Zillight: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2014
fanficgirl:
I did...and asked a friend too..

Gimme the name of the book, author and the edition....lemmi see if I can help
Re: A People And Nation? by fanficgirl(f): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Zillight:

Gimme the name of the book, author and the edition....lemmi see if I can help
A people and Nation Tenth edition
Thanks so much!
Re: A People And Nation? by Zillight: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
fanficgirl:
A people and Nation Tenth edition
Thanks so much!

Author nko!?
Re: A People And Nation? by fanficgirl(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Zillight:

Author nko!?
There's alot of people that contributed.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University SUG Presents The 2014 SUG Week Party Powered By Wema Bank / .. / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.