Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem (1413 Views)

Testimony Of Ex-Jehova's Witness - Perhaps She is lying ? / Why Is It That Jehovah Witness Don't Sing The National Anthem? / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2014
i was with a witness friend of mine during my cousin matriculation.when the national anthem was been sang he sat down while everyone was standing singing the national anthem.i asked him his reasons for not standing he told me that his church forbid it.please how true is this and any biblical prove for this
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Taiwo20(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Very true. they dont join armed forces too

1 Like

Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by DickDastardly(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2014
They should all be rounded up and charged for treason asap. To me, this amounts to ..........
Drat!
Double Drat!!

1 Like

Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2014
They are no part of this world and its government.
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by ggrin(f): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2014
angry
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Taiwo20: Very true. they dont join armed forces too
seriously do they have any reason for this
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2014
ggrin: angry
booking space! Seun i catch am

1 Like

Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: They are no part of this world and its government.
how
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2014
DickDastardly: They should all be rounded up and charged for treason asap. To me, this amounts to ..........
Drat!
Double Drat!!
Lol. U took the words outta my mouth @treason.
I guess they have their reasons, and I would really wanna know why. They don't do this, they don't do that...what exactly do they do?
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Tapout(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Libkid: booking space! Seun i catch am

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. U took the words outta my mouth @treason.
I guess they have their reasons, and I would really wanna know why. They don't do this, they don't do that...what exactly do they do?
turning the bible upside down
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by ggrin(f): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Libkid: booking space! Seun i catch am
grin
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by cidieschat(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Their Biz.
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
DickDastardly: They should all be rounded up and charged for treason asap. To me, this amounts to ..........
Drat!
Double Drat!!

If the persecution is going to start from you again, they are not afraid and I am sure their Jehovah will always provide an escape for them.

The fact is that;
“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—MATTHEW 24:14

Gabish
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
ydass:

If the persecution is going to start from you again, they are not afraid and I am sure their Jehovah will always provide an escape for them.

The fact is that;
“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—MATTHEW 24:14

Gabish

are u a witness??
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by uzolexis(f): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
why dont they sing the anthem,i'd really like to know. can any witness in the house explain this to us pls??
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by simplyOJ(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Just wondering if they also discourage the usage of the National Currency; the Naira?
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
simplyOJ: Just wondering if they also discourage the usage of the National Currency; Naira?
i forgot this too.they dont vote during election
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by simplyOJ(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Libkid: i forgot this too.they dont vote during election

Whenever they decide to stop spending any National Currency, then I will take
them serious, after-all currencies are part of the world system too.

Several of their kids in a private school at Lugbe in Abuja, where asked to leave
the school last term. The reason being their disregard for the National Anthem.
According to the school rules, students are expected to remain standing wherever they
arrive at the school premises when the anthem is being rendered, but no; they
wouldn't take it. They where warned repeatedly, but where finally asked to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Libkid(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2014
simplyOJ:

Whenever they decide to stop spending any National Currency, then I will take
them serious, after-all currencies are part of the world system too.

Several of their kids in a private school at Lugbe in Abuja, where asked to leave
the school last term. The reason being their disregard for the National Anthem.
According to the school rules, students are expected to remain standing wherever they
arrive at the school premises when the anthem is being rendered, but no; they
wouldn't take it. They where warned repeatedly, but where finally asked to leave.
dats treason u knw.according to one of them he is said anthem is meant for idol worshippers
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by CANTICLES: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Taiwo20: Very true. they dont join armed forces too
...... Are Armed Forces Designed To Kill Goat and ram , or hens ? Human Beings Chai! Lets be frank God Said " You Shall Not Kill" ; They Are Very Right 100% For Not Joining D Armed Forces ! True Christians
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by CANTICLES: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Why dont Jehovahs witnesses sing the National Anthem ? .... Why Dont Christians In D First Century Bow Down To Emperor Nero Of Rome ? ..... Why Dont Shadrach, Meshach And Abednego Bow Down To D National Idol Of King Nebuchadnezzar ? ! Bowin Down And Making Pledges To The National Flag Is D Same As Bowin Down To Emperor Nero And Same As Bowin To D National Idol Of King Nebuchadnezzar , Wich Was Acompanied By MUSICS AS ALSO DONE TODAY In National Anthems ..Isnt It ? ! Jehovahs Witnesses Shun All Form Of Idol Worship , Dey Heed The Bibles Counsel " Little Children, guard yourselves from idols" 1john 5:21
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by CANTICLES: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2014
uzolexis: why dont they sing the anthem,i'd really like to know. can any witness in the house explain this to us pls??
.... SPECIAL Uzolexis , How U Doing? .... D Reasons Av Been Explained In Scriptural Lights, Check Preceedin Messages
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by CANTICLES: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Libkid: i forgot this too.they dont vote during election
.... RELIGION AND POILITICS, SUD DEY MIX ? Bro, Jehovahs Witnesses Really Obey D Law Of D State , But Sometimes The Truth About Participatin In Politics Is Not What Many People Wish To Hear.... Jesus disregard d politics of his time in Pagan Rome . SO ALSO the 1st century christians neva hold a political office or participate in it " no part of d world"joh15:19,d Law Stipulates Dat "An Individual May Participate In Politics By Holding A Political Position. Joining A Political Party .... OR BY VOTING AT ELECTIONS" ! Jehovahs Witness Look To " Gods Kingdom " Matt 6:9 Wich Jehovah #Jehovah is d name of God accordin to d scriptures read psalm 83:18 and exodus 6:3# JEHOVAH GOD Annoint Jesus Christ Has Its Ruler as the only hope for mankind !&dey shun All Forms Of politics like Christ And His Apostles DID FIRMLY!,human govt tried but dey cant cure siknes&death WICH GOD'S KINGDOM WILL ELIMINATE COMPLETELY..A GUDNEWS IN REV 21:4;JOH5:28,29
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Blackfire(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
religion takes away ur thinking faculty and makes it..... faulty
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Atigba: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: They are no part of this world and its government.
ehen and they shamelessly work in government institution's earn money feed themselves and take care of their families.
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op

This can help explain the witnesses stand.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2002685?q=national+anthem&p=par

Do you know you can search and know what JW's believe?

just go to: www.wol.jw.org, and type in the search engine what you want, and the publications that discussed it will appear.
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Atigba: ehen and they shamelessly work in government institution's earn money feed themselves and take care of their families.

Civil servants are civil, they are not Politicians. Jesus had civil servants as apostles, but they never joined politics.
Re: Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem by woky: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
ydass:

The fact is that;

Gabish

answer the op. Nobody asked you to preach..

(1) (Reply)

Does Pray Without Ceasing Mean Prayer Should Last For Ever??? / Is It Wrong For A Born Again Chritain To Attend Any Muslim Ocassion? / List Of Some False Doctrines In Christendom Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.