Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Aptitude Test (29764 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Who Has Dragnet Aptitude Text Past Questions? / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
stolid:

Nothing is in my inbox nor spam. Please. Here: aabiola20@yahoo.com
re check

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by fabiomatic(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
sekzy99:
dnt av nse own
send anyone you got
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by jaydee26: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls I sld love u to send it to me tooo dragnet past questions thnx........jiddenson@gmail.Com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by jesusbabe27: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please kindly send to me as well
bisibooty@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by feyiyemi02(f): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please help me with dragnet sample questions @peazeworld@yahoo.co.uk Thanks.
sekzy99:
re check
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Louqy(m): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by KELVIN086: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2016
sekzy99:
re check
Pls sir , I would be writing a series of tests soon
I would be very grateful if u can send dragnet and shl test past questions. Osaskelvin73@yahoo.com.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Most of you guys hardly give feedback if you receive the materials or not. Guess its not useful to you.

Time to stop sending them to anyone.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by KELVIN086: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
sekzy99:
Most of you guys hardly give feedback if you receive the materials or not. Guess its not useful to you.

Thank you very much I just checked my mail and saw it now . The numerical section is a real eye opener I was expecting logical math questions like if Mr a does _ find Mr c if x _ e.t.c only to see data interpretation question which takes longer time to even understand the question (graphs and tables)before even solving chai. Thank u very much Bro I would have been preparing the wrong way if you had not sent me this.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
You need all the knowledge you av n always remember that d ansas are mostly found in d questions. Work on your critical thinking n analysis
KELVIN086:

Thank you very much I just checked my mail and saw it now . The numerical section is a real eye opener I was expecting logical math questions like if Mr a does _ find Mr c if x _ e.t.c only to see data interpretation question which takes longer time to even understand the question (graphs and tables)before even solving chai. Thank u very much Bro I would have been preparing the wrong way if you had not sent me this.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by excelmanager(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Please bro,can u send d dragnets aptitude tests questions to jeffmanager56@gmail.com. Your response will be of great help.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2016
You all should know that this exam is not what one just rush into. You av to b well prepared cos most people av never attempted such questions before.

So I find it hard to reply someone that mail me saying he/she is writing the exam the next day.

How fast can you prepare for it n not fail it? Well experience will be added to you.

Best of luck to you all. Wish you well!!!
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by dodoa: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Please can I get the past questions..debbschic@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by fashoo2010(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
sekzy99:
You all should know that this exam is not what one just rush into. You av to b well prepared cos most people av never attempted such questions before.

So I find it hard to reply someone that mail me saying he/she is writing the exam the next day.

How fast can you prepare for it n not fail it? Well experience will be added to you.

Best of luck to you all. Wish you well!!!
thanks bro... I received d past questions... God bless u
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
fashoo2010:
thanks bro... I received d past questions... God bless u
you are welcome n best of luck
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by jesusbabe27: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
I have not received any yet..my e-mail is bisibooty@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by AKINSULU: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
sekzy99:

Thanks and God Bless
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Josilver(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2016
1Dray:

Okay, thought it's Abuja. Do you know if Abuja is writing too?

Please am writing Dragnet exam tomorrow at Abuja, please there anyway you can help.

Here is my personal email address: Ojoshalive@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by 1Dray(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Josilver:

Please am writing Dragnet exam tomorrow at Abuja, please there anyway you can help.

I've mailed you.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 4:54am On Sep 17, 2016
Mites World, an ICT & Educational consultants that deals in sales of computer software(eg. Cbt), hardware,training etc.
Needs d services of sales representative/agent.
Duties:
Generate new business clients
Cold Calling
Client Visits
Quotations
Maintaining client relationships
Requirements:
Minimum of SSCE
Good communication skills
Basic computer skills
As per our clients requirements-as this is a position of honesty and integrity.
Apply to mitesworldng@ gmail.com
NB: this is a part time job
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 4:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Josilver:

Here is my personal email address: Ojoshalive@gmail.com
majority make d same mistake of preparing for an exam few hours to it and this is not d type you go to with few hours preparation, unless you are familiar with d test
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by ADEWALE7777: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2016
sekzy99:
majority make d same mistake of preparing for an exam few hours to it and this is not d type you go to with few hours preparation, unless you are familiar with d test
kindly forward the past questions to me sir. su.dauda@student.oauife.edu.ng..thanks in advance
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Phatkings: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls I need dragnet past questions onyekaono92@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Phatkings: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
KELVIN086:

pls I need dragnet past questions onyekaono92@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Montenate: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kindly send dragnet sample questions
sekzy99:
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by benedictuyi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dragnet past questions needed areromosele@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by JOETITUS(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
please I need it as well. ekpenyong4live@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by rafindo(m): 2:59am On Jan 18, 2019
remiguisifezue@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Montenate:
Kindly send dragnet sample questions
done
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by pwetie: 4:45am On Jan 18, 2019
sekzy99:
done
sir, pls do you have the recent dragnets questions
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sambroose(m): 6:11am On Jan 18, 2019
pls help me o, need the material samsambroose@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sambroose(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Pls somebody should help me with the material samsambroose@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails / WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.