Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria (589 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Need Information On Withdrawing Money Directly From Neteller Or Payza To Bank. / What Payment Processor Works With Nigerian Naira Debit Card(visa Or Mastercard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2014
I will like to know which payment processor makes payment directly into your bank account when a customer makes payment to you online. Thanks
Re: Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by IamGodzilla: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: I will like to know which payment processor makes payment directly into your bank account when a customer makes payment to you online. Thanks
[url]voguepay.com[/url]
[url]simplepay4u.com[/url]
[url]interswitch.com[/url]
Re: Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:
[url]voguepay.com[/url]
[url]simplepay4u.com[/url]
[url]interswitch.com[/url]
money goes to simplepay and voguepay then they charge you when you make a withdrawal to your bank account. I do not know of interswitch. I mean when a customer makes payment, your bank notifies you of payment.
Re: Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by IamGodzilla: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: money goes to simplepay and voguepay then they charge you when you make a withdrawal to your bank account. I do not know of interswitch. I mean when a customer makes payment, your bank notifies you of payment.
Interswitch it is. It goes to your account, it goes for around N140,000
Re: Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Interswitch it is. It goes to your account, it goes for around N140,000
after the initial fee do they also charge per transaction and do they process international cards? Thank you for the replies.
Re: Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by IamGodzilla: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: after the initial fee do they also charge per transaction and do they process international cards? Thank you for the replies.
No they do not process international cards
Only visa,master,verve... You can use paypal for international transactions, and yes they do charge per transaction, you can read about the interswitch integration to know more.https://connect.interswitchng.com/documentation/getting-started/
Its actually N150,000
Re: Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:
No they do not process international cards
Only visa,master,verve... You can use paypal for international transactions, and yes they do charge per transaction, you can read about the interswitch integration to know more.https://connect.interswitchng.com/documentation/getting-started/
Its actually N150,000
thank you very much
Re: Please Which Payment Processor Pays Money Directly In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: I will like to know which payment processor makes payment directly into your bank account when a customer makes payment to you online. Thanks

Contact UBA for that! !!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Invest In Packaged Water? / I Need Boutique Owner Who Have Interesting In Buying Uk Cloth And Shoes At A Ve / How Alibaba's Jack Ma Became The Richest Man In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.