Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? (520 Views)

What Are The Reasons Why Celestial Church Congregations Don't Wear Shoes? / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers / The National Stadium In Lagos And Hypocritical Christian Congregations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? by Yosifperfect(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
I was in Church one Sunday, while the preacher was preaching, I lost attention and concentration on the sermon. But when I got home, a preacher was preaching on t.v, and I had so much interest in the sermon that I forgot my lunch. I'm wondering why some preachers tend to capture people's attention so much, but others can't, although the same Bible is used.
Re: Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? by Chanchit: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why is Messi better than all other players...?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? by kevoh(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Same way Michael Jackson will perform on stage at a concert and you will see people fainting but someone like rapper Vic O tongue will frustrate the same audience and make them demand a refund.

It's not about the message but how they deliver it. That's why you see some folks jumping from one church to another.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Because some have sweet mouth more than others
Re: Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? by Yosifperfect(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chanchit: Why is Messi better than all other players...?
you are talking about talent there. But here, isn't the holy spirit suppose to teach and give utterence to the preacher?
Re: Why Do Some Preachers Capture The Congregations' Attention Than Others? by Chanchit: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yosifperfect: you are talking about talent there. But here, isn't the holy spirit suppose to teach and give utterence to the preacher?

Preaching also requires talent, even talents get grade na, pastors call it grace.

(1) (Reply)

The Life That Please God / Witchcraft: Prophetess Allegedly Sets Boy Ablaze / Amazing Prophecies And Miracles In LAFAYETTE LOUISIANA, USA, With Dr Fireman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.