Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,384 members, 7,954,557 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Type Of Sacrifice Is He Talking About - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Type Of Sacrifice Is He Talking About (430 Views)

The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) / SERMON Jotters:the Power Of Sacrifice ! [MFM Headquarters Sunday Service] / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Sacrifice Is He Talking About by fubbyy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
No need to start telling my life stories here,the page won't contain it,I can only say that my condition is bad,very bad,that's all I can say

As I'm typing this am watching a preacher preaching on the television,he said something that caught my attention,he said,"only prayers don't bring financial breakthrough,it goes with sacrifice"

Though I've heard this before from tb joshua and other men of God but what they didn't explain is the type of sacrifice that brings financial breakthrough

So what type of sacrifice should I add to my prayers to make it work, is it paying tithe when I don't have up to #50, my last card here is #15 and #10 out of it has torn,the place they write 10 done comot, so my guaranteed money now is #5

So what type of sacrifice could they be talking about, pls tell me so I will apply it with immediate effect

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Register With Agt Bulk Sms For Your Bulk Sms Service / Why Does Anything Exist? / Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.