Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" (827 Views)

Please, How Reliable Is 9jahoster.com / Super Alpha Reseller Web Hosting Now Available In Nigeria @ 9jahoster.com / Free Web Host Support For Users And Resellers contact http://9jahoster.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" by dwebwalker(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
It always hard, Ignorance is bliss. I sat
there, deep in thought.
Perhaps there was some
other way to monetise?
There must be. There
must be some avenue
that I hadn't explored
yet. After all, this
problem was pretty
trivial and I felt like my
brain should be up to
the task. I want to be the next big thing in Nigeria, but who will help us find this dream of ours.

I own a webhosting company and i was told by some one who claims to be the owner of 9jahoster.com that they want to sell their clients.

Please who's using 9jahoster.com and is your account still active.
Re: Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" by bigl: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2014
I personally won't support you buying 9jahoster.com.

Its better you find a startup/budding company with more promising prospects than takeover a company who's history you know nothing about. #justsaying

Meanwhile, what's ur webhosting company name and web address?
Re: Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" by dwebwalker(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks.

Our Hosting Company is www.EClubHost.com

we have all anyone could ask for in webhosting...

We came online 31 December 2013.

Its not along time but we got people who believed in us.

Thanks.
Re: Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" by winnerb: 2:36am On Nov 18, 2014
9jahoster.com is a FRAUD,
DEJI OKE keep sending us message to renew our domain but AFTER MONEY IS BEEN PAID INTO HIS ACCOUNT ,
1. HE DID NOT RENEW THE DOMAIN,
2.HE DID NOT REFUND THE MONEY,
3,HIS PHONE IS NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF IT IS AVAILABLE A WOMAN WILL TELL YOU SHE DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT 9JAHOSTER,
4.HE DOES NOT RESPOND TO SUPPORT TICKETS
4,HE MAKES PEOPLE TO BELIEVE 9HOSTER.COM IS WORKING IN OTHER TO COLLECT THEIR MONEY.
Re: Start Up "9JAHOSTER.COM" by shadowwalker101: 4:02am On Nov 18, 2014

(1) (Reply)

39 Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic To Your Website / Web Hosting / Tech Blog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.