Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Let's Share Our Today's Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Share Our Today's Experience (1018 Views)

Let's Share Some Coke Together / Let's Share Our Funny Exam Experience! / Lets Share Our Favorite Quotes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Today's Experience by Phemsy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
happy sunday my people:lets drop our todays funny/embarassing experience

Mine==actually.it wasn't my fault.I'd blame it on nature;actually my nature

While returning from church today,i knew my face would have turned grey-white(dont ask me why)

Going home,i saw a tinted-car parked on the street and i decided to make use of the car's side mirror to amend my face(had i know.......)

When i got to where the car was parked and about to use the mirror,i noticed that the mirror has dust particle on it which won't give me my desired reflection..i decided to clean the mirror,but with what??i only had my clean white handkerchief with me(i'm one saustomobic clean dude)

I decided to wipe it with my hand but it wouldn't clean......i just decided to spit on my hand,them clean the mirror;but before i did,i made sure that no one was in sight

To minimize my ordeal..i spit on my hand and use it to rub my face real good....after that,my mind just told me to look into the car.........and lo and behold brethren.....i saw the owner of the car in the car with family of 5 (including the girl that was supposed to give me an answer to my advances to her tonight):all looking at me with this stern look as if i was a criminal.........

before i knew it...the car just zoomed off as if it was been chased by thieves.....................i just felt like the ground should open and fell in then...............

P.S....what is romantic about it??==she promised to give me a kiss today ir her answer would be '''yesyyy

(1) (Reply)

MTN Now Charges 500/year To Keep Your Sim / Igi Boss,remi Olowude Is Gone Home,,! / Traffic In Benin Due To Christmas Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.