Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion (1108 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by RealSleek(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
I was browsing through my facebook page and I stumbled on some Nigerians' comments about the Nigerian police, concerning a recent clash between police and Okada operators in Lagos which left 3 people dead. Here are the comments below :

George -Many arm robbers are hiding in Police uniform.
police is ur friend

Dansuma Malik-The explanation given by Police PRO has exposed them of incompetence I advice the family of the victim to take case to court and seek human right lawyer to represent them
Olatunji
@ Micheal chiasa, its not everything that you,ll politicised, imagine incident of this magnitude, haba, even if its politics is the Commissioner of police answerable to the Governor?

Onyeka - I hv said it b4, I will still say it again. Nigerian police should b sold 2 other country. They hv caused more harm Dan good

Daniel - Firing in the air shooting the leg, please! Please?? Jokes aside police tell this to the birds.

Chidindu - we who live closer to that place knows what these so-called police are doing here.

Michael Ciasa- The APC will blame PDP for this.! Its time to make a #‎change‬

From my own point of view is besides being arm robber, the worst career anyone can choose is joining nigerian police , so lemme know what what u think......cn u advise ur child/ward/family to join police??
Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by RealSleek(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
There are only 3 kind of people in NPF
1. Those who desperately need a job and hs no other choice
2. Pyschos who need some form of power to oppress
3. Family trade (Which is rare)
Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by pussygotlips: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Gerraut,

if anything happen now u will be the one rushing to station.
Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by RealSleek(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
pussygotlips: Gerraut,

if anything happen now u will be the one rushing to station.

Gerrin,
Dere is nothing wey fit happen wey I go call police...
Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by pussygotlips: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
RealSleek:

Gerrin,
Dere is nothing wey fit happen wey I go call police...
Word
Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
If and when they change the system and make the NPF enviable and worth joining.

I don't mind.
Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by Gentlemimi2: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hell fecking NO! I have no respect for those peeps. But i'll gladly join the army...galant and valiant!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by todayguest(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
YES!!! Their pay is considerably better paid than most employees in Nigeria. They enjoy rights and privileges others do not have. They can go to any place or work with anybody. They are not people from another planet. They are very own kith and kin. Also, they are people who lay their lives for others.Finally, not all of them are bad. They comprises, the good, and not too good. Like a community, they comprises, Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers, Sports people, Pastors, Imams, teachers, artisans, tailors, handsome, beautiful, tall, not too tall, bulky, the slim. etc However, if you can't join the force. Next time when you are in problem don't call them.

1 Like

Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by galaxi(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
todayguest: YES!!! Their pay is considerably better paid than most employees in Nigeria. They enjoy rights and prevelages others do not have. They can go to any place or work with anybody. They are not people from another planet. They are very kith and kin. Also, they are people who lay their lives for others.Finally, not all of them are bad. They comprises, the gnod, and not too good. Like a community, they comprises, Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers, Sports people, Pastors, Imams, teachers, artisans, tailors, handsome, beautiful, tall, not too tall, bulky, the slim. etc However, if you can't join the force. Next time when you are in problem don't call them.
the best answer,police men/women are just like another individual and if giving the opporturnity i will join the force.
Re: Can You Join Nigerian Police Force?.......what Is Your Opinion by todayguest(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
galaxi:
the best answer,police men/women are just like another individual and if giving the opporturnity i will join the force.
Being a Police Officer won't stop you from attaining heights you set for yourself; neither will it hinder God's destiny for your life. Be it political or otherwise. Let me give you some popular examples. The Oba of Lagos, Oba R. Akiolu was a Police officer, the Ex Chairman of EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu, was a police officer, the present governor of Bayelsa state- Gov. S. Dickson was a police officer, Nigeria's first Olympic Gold medalist- Chioma Ajunwa was a police officer, former World Heavy Weight Boxing champion- Samuel Okon Peters is a police officer. Ex Super Eagles goal wonder- J. Aghaohwa was a police officer.They are in the National and States Houses of Assembly. The list goes on and on. If you have the passion, don't allow negative comments turn you down. If police officers are corrupt aspire not be one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Worthwhile Investment:globallshare Gives Free Shares With Proofs / Top Digital/social-media Marketing Firms You Can Work For In Nigeria / Whoever Is Heading KPMG Nigeria's HR Unit Should Be Investigated And Trained!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.