Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes (27236 Views)

If Today Were The Last Day Of My Life - Steve Jobs / 51 Most Inspiring Quotes Ever [ A MUST READ ] / Obi Wants Young Scientists, Entrepreneurs To Emulate Steve Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Forwetinnah: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
I now see why Aston Kutcher got the part to play Jobs..such resemblance with his young pictures. Nice quotes..some just too long
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Dcaliphate(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014
before you follow these ideas sheepishly, know where you are, there are ideas and laws that don't apply here.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by ayusco85(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2014
obioraval: Nice one. Fp twice today within 5mins. Thank you Lord

That's an achievement because??
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by ggrin(f): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2014
ffo:

hello, this is my monicker
shockedcheesywink
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by SPINAHDO(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2014
Steve Jobs to me has one of the greatest inventor in this Universe............Great one dude,every one is dying to have a product from your innovation......YOU ARE TRULY GREAT
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by rash47(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2014
He was a very great man indeed, i was surprised when i learnt his dad is a syrian,another pointer to the fact that people of other nationalities easily make it in the west and America's.

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by nairaman66(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2014
iswallker:

Fela was not successful..? thats strange... undecided

Nope he wasn't pitching him with Jobs!
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Suarezilla(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Inspiring and thought provoking!
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Dcmg(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
henryobinna: hahaha... you dey vex for them?
anyway its true oh.. poor men are not counted
i dnt believe anytin like poor men exist,but poor minds.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Dcmg(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Btruth: #Inspiring! I wonder why these people possess so much brain than us here. We are too money & material conscious.
The bitter truth is that the more money concious we are the less money we make,but when one is more concerned with solving problems,creating value and giving quality the more money you make.In this case,the passion and commitment they av for doing what they do is what matters,money is just a score.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by continentalceo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Great quotes from a great man! I respect you sir!!
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by henryobinna(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dcmg: i dnt believe anytin like poor men exist,but poor minds.
really?
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Lamasta(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Great quotes from a great Man. These quotes are enough to prevent the phobia of Ebola
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by JerryJJZ(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
I LOVE THIS MAN JUST LIKE MY REAL MENTOR "BEN CARSON"
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by StealthyMe(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Excellent Quotes...though i thought i'd see a quote on the missing apple bite undecided
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
MrBenSun: woah..I love this guy..still wondering why he got fired from the company he started himself; Shey that one fit happen for naija sha....
because Apple went public (that means it was no longer a one man show) and the executive board and shareholders felt he (Jobs) was obsessing over projects (like the LISA project, preceding Macintosh) too much, projects that didn't seem feasible at the time and they felt it was a waste of money and human resource. And if you really know the man Jobs you already know what an a$$ he really is, his personality and approach is not exactly pleasant - he just had to control (/manipulate) everyone and everything, and when they couldn't take it any more they kicked him out. But overall, Jobs is a genius in the league of men like Alexander the great, Hitler, Napoleon etc. I respect him.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
rash47: He was a very great man indeed, i was surprised when i learnt his dad is a syrian,another pointer to the fact that people of other nationalities easily make it in the west and America's.

Mind you his biological father is not Mr. Jobs, his real biological parents gave him up at birth. So his biological father being a Syrian didn't actually influence his success or failure. Maybe you can point out ordinary people who immigranted to the west on their own and succeeded. I believe they exist.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by royalicon(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good one.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
mictima: once you are successful, people turn your words to quotes ... hmñnn!!!

You, go and succeed first. Then we will quote what ever you say.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Deepsky: quality iz more important dan quantity
he's a genius

And Nigeria is full of low quality, sub standard products from China that cannot even make it across the airport into any wester world country.

Why do Nigerians love spending their money on cheap low quality products?
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Izzyizzie(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Nyc quotes.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Izzyizzie(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Nyc quotes.Nyc quotes.Nyc quotes.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by Tayras: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=JurassicPark][/quote]
"When I was 17, I read a quote that
went something like: 'If you live each
day as if it was your last, someday.
You'll most certainly be right.' It made
an impression on me, and since then,
for the past 33 years, I have looked in
the mirror every morning and asked
myself: 'If today were the last day of
my life, would I want to do what I am
about to do today?'"

Indeed, this is a reminder to us all
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by phibah: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
I'm my short time on this earth.I''ve found this to be consistently true.....work hard as if there is no God...then...pray as if you've not worked at all....the horse may be ready for the battle but brethren VICTORY IS SURELY OF GOD.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH....NOTHING BUT GOD....TESTED AND TRUSTED.
Re: Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes by rhames(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
[/b]Sometimes life's going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.”[b] grin

Steve Jobs[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.