Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website (786 Views)

You Love Sports Bets? Predict Outcome Of These Premier League Match And Win Big / Vote Sports! Why Sports Should Be More Than An Appendage During Elections 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Firstly, there are few football blogs here in nigeria.
So why don't someone own a website, a standard blog, not the ,type of blog.
Run a few adverts, from there you could be famous...you can't tell.

So if you would need a website? Contact me.
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by joshbladde(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2014
please i need a website....
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2014
joshbladde: please i need a website....

cheesy contact me!check my signature, or drop your contact.
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Guys from webmaster section coming to sport section to advertise.
Well its a good idea...now kickoffnigeria has closed down, u guys should take advantage of this opportunity to start blogs either with wordpress or blogger.
IamGodzilla, i am seeing u oh.
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Guys from webmaster section coming to sport section to advertise.
Well its a good idea...now kickoffnigeria has closed down, u guys should take advantage of this opportunity to start blogs either with wordpress or blogger.
IamGodzilla, i am seeing u oh.

Lool, @ClintonNzedimma , your sighted too oo.
Plus me nah standard blog I'll do, not just baby blogger or the wordpress.org, but if you want that I can customize your blogger or wordpress.org cheesy
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
IamGodzilla:

Lool, @ClintonNzedimma , your sighted too oo.
Plus me nah standard blog I'll do, not just baby blogger or the wordpress.org, but if you want that I can customize your blogger or wordpress.org cheesy
well done bro
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by joshbladde(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
IamGodzilla:
cheesy contact me!check my signature, or drop your contact.
here is my own contact.....
email: jidex.m@mail.com
fon no: 07033846087 / 08147643048.
mean while you should drop ur own email so that i can get intouch wit u.
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
joshbladde:
here is my own contact.....
email: jidex.m@mail.com
fon no: 07033846087 / 08147643048.
mean while you should drop ur own email so that i can get intouch wit u.

08069790405--whatsapp/ bbm:2a9e95c8/ email: jide_tade@yahoo.com

I'll contact you soon!
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by teniola55(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
IamGodzilla: Firstly, there are few football blogs here in nigeria.

i nid a website
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
teniola55: i nid a website
Contact me/whatsapp/text :08069790405, bbm:2A9E95C8 , mail: jide_tade@yahoo.com / moduseffect@gmail.com
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by teniola55(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014

av sent u an email,pls what nxt?...my email is salauteniola@gmail.com
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2014
teniola55: av sent u an email,pls what nxt?...my email is salauteniola@gmail.com

I didn't get your email, but I have sent you one.
Kindly reply.
Jide_tade@yahoo.com
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
teniola55: av sent u an email,pls what nxt?...my email is salauteniola@gmail.com
Drop me your number. Mine is 08069790405
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by teniola55(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Drop me your number. Mine is 08069790405
mine is 08167740342
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by teniola55(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2014

bros,pls i will need you to resend the email @salaudolapo@gmail.com
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by IamGodzilla: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
teniola55: bros,pls i will need you to resend the email @salaudolapo@gmail.com
Sent a mail.
Re: If You Love Sports, Why Don't You Own A Website by joshbladde(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2014
IamGodzilla:

08069790405--whatsapp/ bbm:2a9e95c8/ email: jide_tade@yahoo.com

I'll contact you soon!
okay bro

(1) (Reply)

Chicharito Aiming To Displace Benzema / Five Things We Learnt From Liverpool Vs Chelsea / See Picture Of Goalkeeper Who Jumped into The Crowd To Beat A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.