Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

"I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out (2416 Views)

I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun / GOBE!! I’m In Serious Debt – Saidi Balogun / Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by goldrush111(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
The ace actor and movie producer, Saidi Balogun has cried out for help. Saidi says his new movie ‘You or I’ where he spent millions of naira has been pirated.

The actor says he wonders how it was done, because he and the movie marketer were really cautious about every step they took. The movie has so many foreign acts and Saidi says he borrowed the money he invested in it.

Read his Words Below..

“You or I’ has been pirated. I am in serious debt now. The marketer of the movie, Adikaz and I are confused at the moment because we’re yet to come to terms on how the evil deed was done despite being very careful. Those pirates have wrecked their havoc again. It’s painful, very sad. I am not happy at the moment. All my labour and resources have wasted.”

READ MORE : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/08/im-in-serious-debt-saidi-balogun-cries.html

Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
That's why there are loan facilities available in the country
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
sorry but seriouzly you are a slowpoke!

Tazmode: That's why there are loan facilities available in the country

7 Likes

Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
smartchoice: sorry but seriouzly you are a slowpoke!

grin name-calling. You seem to be good @ it
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by nerodenero: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
I watched his interview on LTV where he showed us that the pirated ones were made in parts that is Part 1&2 whereas the real copy isn't in parts.

I pity him but controlling piracy is this country is like trying to rid corruption out of country completely.

3 Likes

Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tazmode: grin name-calling. You seem to be good @ it

did I call you names or merely re echoed something you have been aware of since? sad sad wink

2 Likes

Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
smartchoice:

did I call you names or merely re echoed something you have been aware of since? sad sad wink
grin hmm, words.
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Piracy is one of the bane of the movie world. Seems we aren't doing enough to curb it. That's why our artiste can't invest much in the entertainment industry,and reasons we see 2weeks films,and ridiculous film title. Those ridiculous film title can discourage any potential pirate.
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by dexentity: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
This is disheartening, something drastic need to be done about this piracy wahala. It is ruining the movie industry. I pity the guy, dem just wan crash him dreams and aspirations.

1 Like

Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by hatux: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
This is ss *stammering* not good!
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by littlemistress: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Piracy..! Eating up the movie world since time immemorial. You go fear alaba boys. Guess he wasn't careful enough., I feel for him & other producers in his shoes. undecided
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Tval(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
The goverment failed to control piracy, now the hard working actors and actresses are working in vain. The only advice I av for him is that he should report them to his village elders, they know what to do.
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Tawis06(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
The fear of Alaba bois is d beginning of wisdom
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by ednut1(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2014
this is not new. cheer up
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Godmother(f): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2014
ednut1: this is not new. cheer up

Cher up ke? Didn't you read the part where he said he borrowed money and is now in debt? Who can be happy with millions of naira debt on their heads

1 Like

Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by ednut1(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Godmother:

Cher up ke? Didn't you read the part where he said he borrowed money and is now in debt? Who can be happy with millions of naira debt on their heads
this tin is common in d film industry dats y most do cheap movies. baba sala and dat afolayan guy to name a few. hv also been victims.
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2014
smartchoice:

just like that, you're trying to pick a quarrel without any reason? grin hmm, i'd leave you to enjoy your lucid moments. grin
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Tazmode: just like that, you're trying to pick a quarrel without any reason? grin hmm, i'd leave you to enjoy your lucid moments. grin

Nematode......born of a philandering ancestry..... Oops no to name calling!
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
smartchoice:

Nematode......born of a philandering ancestry..... Oops no to name calling!
Re: "I’m In Serious Debt" - Saidi Balogun Cries Out by Maximillian1: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2014
The fear of Alaba bois is d beginning of
wisdom....I tink I love dat statement

(1) (Reply)

Baboon And Horse Rapes Female In Zimbabwe Run Away With Their Pants / Sexy Ladies!Cossy Ojiakor Hangs Out With Anita Joseph In Owerri(photos) / Checkout The Shirtless Guy Who Takes Rukky Sanda’s Cute Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.