Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Unilorin Post Ume More Than 200m Naira Student Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post Ume More Than 200m Naira Student Money (686 Views)

Unilorin Post Utme Is Out Cut Off Mark Is 180 Above. / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Post Ume More Than 200m Naira Student Money by byommite(f): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
Help me ask Unilorin (UNI-Iyomu, Uni-wahala) When will God deliver us from the hand of this school. Last year they made more than 9M naira from Post Jamb students and this year more than 200m naira. Now they change the school site today being 21st Oct. 2008. We can see our money working but where is the first admission list pasted on there former site and where will they put the first list. If they have forgotten we will remind them that we still have the first list and all you have on the list is "ABDUL"'s when The VC and his Registrar and ,management staff change there attitude in this institution. You Altitude determine your Altitude they say. In this school Religion is there Altitude and that reflects in there admission list. Check out there good standing result released and see how the 200 - 500 level students has been a bad one. Why won't that be when you are not ready to take in the good heads that will better the school and make you proud.
Re: Unilorin Post Ume More Than 200m Naira Student Money by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2008
so what are you going to do about it?, take them to court or go and start ur own uni hahhahah, loser
Re: Unilorin Post Ume More Than 200m Naira Student Money by tunboy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2008
YES YOU CAN TAKE THEM TO COURT IF YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHT AND WILLING TO ACT ON IT, IMAGINE PEOPLE WITH HIGH SCORE NO GIVEN ADMISSION. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTING IN THAT SCHOOL. YOU CAN TAKE A LEGAL ADVICE. THANKS angry
Re: Unilorin Post Ume More Than 200m Naira Student Money by byommite(f): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
It is not about taking them to court or not taking them to court we are saying th real thing here and if you think we are not right then proof it. I wish I can attache the list since The new VC "Prof Oloyode" has been there and you will see that his two years in office and the admission list is for them.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Uk / Covenant University: 4th Convocation Ceremony June 19th / African Virtual School - Feedback Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.