Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Self-leadership System: How To Achieve 95% Of Your Goals. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Self-leadership System: How To Achieve 95% Of Your Goals. (467 Views)

7 Obstacles That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals / What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 / Over 0.5 Goals Punters Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self-leadership System: How To Achieve 95% Of Your Goals. by IamGodzilla: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Learn How To Become A Person Of Value With The
One And Only Self-Leadership System.

My first goal: I needed $35.000 for education -
done.
My second goal: I needed admission to one of the
best business schools in Europe - done.
My third goal: I needed a boost in my career and
this resulted in four (4) promotions in eight (cool
months - done.
The list goes on and on.
I've been studying successful people for 7
years now and I’ve noticed striking similarities, which I
intend to
share with you in this course.

Well...you should hurry and check it, before the coupon code expires.
Page: http:// adf. ly/ rEnKK

(1) (Reply)

Become Uno Distributor! Weekly Payment. Visa Debit Card And Many More Benefits. / Discover D Secrets How A 21yrs Old Boy Made An Emergency N180,000 4rm Home / Help/advise On Starting Security Equipment Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.