Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Tonto Dike Sends A Message Of WAR To Toyin Lawani On Instagram! Read The WAR Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Sends A Message Of WAR To Toyin Lawani On Instagram! Read The WAR Is (635 Views)

The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited / "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React / Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Sends A Message Of WAR To Toyin Lawani On Instagram! Read The WAR Is by Fiaaaf: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Before now Tonto Dike and her stylist, Toyin Lawani have been very close BFFs until Tonto… posted a pic!

I know y’all would be like… a mere pic? What harm can that cause? W-we-wel-well, it’s my pleasure to tell you that this one caused one!

It started when Tonto Dike posted an old photo of herself at a party on Instagram and.... please more juicy details of this here --- [url]http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/celeb%20beef[/url]

(1) (Reply)

American Singer, Jarule, Ashantistorm Warri On Oct. 1 / Man Mix COFFEE With Fluid … And She Drinks It! / My Wife Need Prayers - Chris Oyakhilome Finally Speaks On Divorce Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.