Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] (9806 Views)

Davido's Ex(nish Kards) Posted Pics Of Boobs Online Only Covered Nipples (photos / Davido’s Girlfriend Nish Kards Doing Pole Dance Roughly![video] / Davido Back With Nish Kards (His Ghanaian Ex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by afronewwww: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Her name is Nish Kard,Ghanaian Kim Kadashian, after her bobbis job in Beverly Hills, all she does it to flaunt them fake me lons…hmm, she looks good sha, abi?

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE.. http://www./2014/08/davido-exgirlfriend-nish-kards-flaunts.html

Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by simdam500(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
How do u know it sweet kiss
Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by hatux: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
I guess that was why David dumped her.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by mez(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Is this your idea of "flaunting"?
Tatafo. You'll not allow someone's daughter to have peace.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by rattlesnake(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2014
I'm not impressed
Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by countsparrow: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2014
Ladies, please how do I differentiate silicon breast from d normal one Does it feel different to the hand while caressing or it has d same feel with the normal breast If der is no difference, will advice my wife to go for cup size dd...

1 Like

Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by mez(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2014
countsparrow: Ladies, please how do I differentiate silicon breast from d normal one Does it feel different to the hand while caressing or it has d same feel with the normal breast If der is no difference, will advice my wife to go for cup size dd...

It depends on who's feeling you're considering. I think the question should be whether it still retains its sensation after surgery...

1 Like

Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by countsparrow: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2014
mez:

It depends on who's feeling you're considering. I think the question should be whether it still retains its sensation after surgery...

D man and d woman, when silicon is involved, does d breast still has dat flexible feel, and for d girl, is d sensation still der I doubt if d sensation remains
Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by osile2012: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
HMM SO DDAVIDO'S EX IS STILL A CELEB ? grin grin

Re: Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] by mez(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2014
countsparrow:

D man and d woman, when silicon is involved, does d breast still has dat flexible feel, and for d girl, is d sensation still der I doubt if d sensation remains

The sensation should remain as the surgical approach is usually below, along the crease line. The n!pples are untouched. I think it should feel firmer since it requires that firmness to stay pointy and proud. Why the interest?

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Funniest Faces/moments/outfits/makeup Job/eveverything: / Why do Some Nollywood Actresses wear "Bad & Tacky Hair Weaves And Wigs"? / Burna Boy Respond To Davido And His Neighbours With Epic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.