Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help! Opera Trouble! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help! Opera Trouble! (2098 Views)

Any, With Opera Mini 4.2 Handler Mtn Cheat Code. Thanks As U Help / Pls I Need D Current Cheat 4 Opera Mini. / Help, Opera Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Opera Trouble! by violor(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2008
Some pls tell me hw to dwnld using opera v2.06 on nokia 3110c. Pls, i'v checked all d threads checkable bt seem nt to find any solution. Pls help me
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by Camarilla: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
There are some of the application that can not work on the platform of 3110c. Some of the application are .SIS(Symbian Version2) or .SISX(Symbian Version3). But if you can lay your hand on any Opera that is on JME(Jar), I belief that will solve your problem. Best of luck.
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by violor(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2008
Tanx alot camarilla, i'v opera v2.06, infact dats what i'm using nw bt my problem is i cant download anything wit d opera. So dats what i'm trying to get. Pls ur help is highly needed and any other person dats willing to help, tanx.
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by violor(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
Tanx alot camarilla, i'v opera v2.06, infact dats what i'm using nw bt my problem is i cant download anything wit d opera. So dats what i'm trying to get. Pls ur help is highly needed and any other person dats willing to help, tanx.
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by 6inchez(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2008
smileyam here to help solve that opera problem for you.First go to your phone manager,locate the opera 2.06,click the options,you will see suit settings,please only change this options am giving you or you will pay your network operator more than what you can ever get.Under the suit you will see network acc.change it to ask first time,messaging>ask every time,App auto-start>ask first time,Connectivity>always allowed,Multimedia>ask first time,Read and Edit user data change both to ask every time.Then go to your opera network settings and disable format of data,leave that box unmarked.When you have seen some things you can download for free,in the URL,after http://put loaded.mtnonline.com@ if you are on mtn and let the rest remain constant.Scroll down to settings and unmark the box that has return to brower without report.Let me know how far.08068301234.You will download for free.Try this site www.3mp3.eu
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by violor(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2008
6inchez, tanx alot man. D dwnloading worked, bt anytin i dwnld says file not supported, even pictures and some mp3 i tried from d site u posted, they all dwnloaded bt says 'FILE NOT SUPPORTED' and it doesnt dwnld into phone, only memory card. Any oda ideas. Tanx alot, u'v been of great help.
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by psalmea(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2008
6inchez, thank u very much. I'm using same opera but Nokia 5300 xpress music. Does the same thing applies to me or is there any steps different from that,that will work on mine?
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by ekusman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
check this out www.freephonebrowsing..com, i think it will solve that problem.
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by chumacity(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
Does anyone hav d new opera/mtn cheat settings.
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by fdigital(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2008
stop complainig about downloading goto http://wapforums.org/9jamasters @ tips and trick u will a thread on opera downld
Re: Help! Opera Trouble! by fdigital(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2008
stop complainig about downloading goto http://wapforums.org/9jamasters @ tips and trick u will a thread on opera downld

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Curve 2 And Bold 2 Edhardy Case 4 Sale / Nokia E70(13,000) And Belkin Usb Wireless Modem(for Desktop And P4 Laptops / Incredible Offer 4 A 15kva 'n' A 20kva Perkins Sound Proof Generators!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.