Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,048 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

If Patrick Sawyer Was A Muslim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Patrick Sawyer Was A Muslim (796 Views)

Arase Demotes Patrick Onwu, DPO, For Assaulting Female Traffic Warden / Dr. Sawyer Wisdom Ebiye Protected The Baby In The Government Owned Children Home / One Year After Patrick Sawyer Introduced Ebola To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Patrick Sawyer Was A Muslim by AFOHYBEE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
For pple dat don't no patrick sawyer he was d one dat brougt Ebola 2 nigeria, if he was a muslim wat kind of person wuld he b called.
To my on view pple will nail him as a terrorist.
Re: If Patrick Sawyer Was A Muslim by Tundeiab(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
You are a Muslim I guess. Show me one Nigerian Christian who has for once supported Sawyer's action. Most of us even called him a bioterrorist. So I don't get your point. Are you trying to start a religious war here?
Jonathan even called him a mad man of which many of your brothers objected to.

1 Like

Re: If Patrick Sawyer Was A Muslim by AFOHYBEE(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2014
Tundeiab: You are a Muslim I guess. Show me one Nigerian Christian who has for once supported Sawyer's action. Most of us even called him a bioterrorist. So I don't get your point. Are you trying to start a religious war here?
Jonathan even called him a mad man of which many of your brothers objected to.
Am not starting any E-war at all, are muslims not condemning BoKO Haram.what are christen paspective toward boko haram
Re: If Patrick Sawyer Was A Muslim by Tundeiab(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2014
AFOHYBEE:
Am not starting any E-war at all, are muslims not condemning BoKO Haram.what are christen paspective toward boko haram
boko Harams are Nigerians killing their fellow citizens. Sawyer on the other hand was a Librarian who was said to be on his way to ECOWAS conference in Calabar. No matter what people say his intentions can't really be pinpointed. The two cases can't be compared at all.

1 Like

Re: If Patrick Sawyer Was A Muslim by suyu: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2014
terrorist indeed

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Battered By Father’s Lover In Benin (PICTURED) / Jordan Pilot Hostage Moaz Al-kasasbeh 'burned Alive' / Scary Footage Of Nepal Earthquake During Pool Party Should Remind You To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.