Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Non-mcsd Certification Exams For Generic C++ Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Non-mcsd Certification Exams For Generic C++ Needed (1325 Views)

Programmer In C# Needed / Programmers In C++ Needed Urgently / Ms .net Core - Mcad-mcsd, E-books In .chm Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non-mcsd Certification Exams For Generic C++ Needed by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2006
Does anybody out there know of any exam i can take to prove/certify my knowlegde of C++? Applying for jobs is pretty hard cause they keep asking for qualifications and all i can say is "see what i've done" or "i taught myself". MCSD is way too limiting and too Microsoft-specific. Please not that my target market is not just Nigerian companies (they think the whole world revolves around microsoft)
Re: Non-mcsd Certification Exams For Generic C++ Needed by c0dec(m): 2:36am On Jul 24, 2006
unfortunately there is no standard C++ certification (not that i know of). and it'll be hard to have one similar to what java has since C++ isn't as tightly coupled as Java is (know what i mean? undecided in terms of libs and all)

C++ has so many "gotchas" here and there and with the boost libraries trying to get into the standard C++. . . it's all just chaotic.

waaah! am i making any sense? Bleep it!

it's your portfolio and sample source that you have to depend on.
Re: Non-mcsd Certification Exams For Generic C++ Needed by c0dec(m): 3:16am On Jul 24, 2006
people that speak better english than me (bit old though):

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-184705.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers / Bookshop Billing Software And Printer / Web Based School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.