Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? (743 Views)

See How Fans Showed Support For Juventus And Barca ( Photo) / #UCLfinal: 5 Reasons Why Juve Will Shock Barca Tomorrow! / Unbelievable But True...qpr Earns Higher Than Bayern,barca,madrid...etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by shadelek(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Which clubs do you really think will scape through if Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid were to play in the group stage of UEFA champions league? As for me, I believe Barca cannot make it but cannot predict what will happen among the other 3 clubs. Lets have your opinion. Here is mine: 1.Chelsea 2.Real Madrid 3.Bayern Munich 4.Barcelona
Re: Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by bakynes(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2014
Keep deceiving yourself infact Chelsea will end up @ d bottom of the group

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by shadelek(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
bakynes: Keep deceiving yourself infact Chelsea will end up @ d bottom of the group
I dont accept that. Chelsea might end up in the second or third position but cant end up at d bottom of the group
Re: Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by chamboy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
What Chelshit doing With Winners
Re: Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by sheylarhh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern and Barca in dat order
Re: Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by Oklander: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
bakynes: Keep deceiving yourself infact Chelsea will end up @ d bottom of the group
...With Zero point for that matter.
Re: Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by shadelek(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oklander: ...With Zero point for that matter.
Its obvious from your contribution that You really hate Chelsea Fc. You must be an Arsenal fan I think
Re: Chelsea, Bayern, Barca And Real, What Do You Think Is Going To Happen? by Oklander: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2014
shadelek:
Its obvious from your contribution that You really hate Chelsea Fc. You must be an Arsenal fan I think
Lol, u miss...btw, I don't hate Chelsea, I'm kind of neutral about them.

(1) (Reply)

''cheik Tiote Is A Pig'', Mistress Slams The Player For Taking Another Wife / No Player Can Afford To Bribe Me For A Place In Super Eagles –keshi / Now, Who's The Best Between Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.