Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) (12917 Views)

Hi South African Nlanders, I Am In Your Citiy Joburg / Am Not In2 Dating I Jst Need A Girl Whuz Gona Kip My Company N Make Me Happy / Nlanders In Jos City, Let's Meet Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Genes1s: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
rozzay: Baby were r u pls bring d champagne or would u prefer d Rozzay!*walks into d bedroom with a sexy lingerie nd no panties*
dear, wat is it oll abt d new tred u open
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
walks in jejely
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Xtarxhyne: walks in jejely
grin u beta be free n walk wel ooo.... its an open world uno....
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Xtarxhyne: walks in jejely
..You again!!...

Shey you don wash the clothes i gave you??....You no say i be wicked mama...

I ll just beat you ni...
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ..You again!!...

I ll just beat you ni...
shey y wanto kee me ni
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
sameer1212: dear, wat is it oll abt d new tred u open
Hi dear, will u please come here
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its ok if u don't want to talk to me, I just want to say dat am rily sorry from d bottom of my heart, will u 4give me
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sameer1212.....

Please forgive her....
Rozzay, abeg no pull that stunts again oooo.....

Oya, Rozzay....give him a sweet kiss on his lips nah nah
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay: Its ok if u don't want to talk to me, I just want to say dat am rily sorry from d bottom of my heart, will u 4give me

Why would he talk to u after e.breaking his heart? I am sure he must've sharpened his dicck getting it ready to pound on ur pusssy, and all of a sudden, the unthinkable emerged. Sorry bro sameer12. Lol.
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank u all but can I beg u all for a favour just please leave d thread, I want to be here alone nd I don't want any viewers pls I beg of u. Thank u
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by chimerase2: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ..You again!!...

I ll just beat you ni...
is dat how u treat ur boo undecided
O ma buru gon undecided
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by chimerase2: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay: Thank u all but can I beg u all for a favour just please leave d thread, I want to be here alone nd I don't want any viewers pls I beg of u. Thank u
I can't leave wen I left ma boxers here amu going no where cheesy
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
chimerase2: is dat how u treat ur boo undecided
O ma buru gon undecided
hehehehehehe

you are a bad nigga ooo...You wan make me offend my best padi on NL...

When she don already tell me say make i comot for her thread.....Hian!!...wicked sombori....

Rozzay, no vex dear....am outta the thread finally....

Youngman, dont quote me again!!!...or else.....
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by chimerase2: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehehe

When she don already tell me say make i comot for her thread.....Hian!!...wicked sombori....

*while she walks out of thread...drags her sokoto* come back here young ladie wia do u fink u re goin, come mak we peep dem togeda grin
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
chimerase2: *while she walks out of thread...drags her sokoto* come back here young ladie wia do u fink u re goin, come mak we peep dem togeda grin

I bind that spirit in you....
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by chimerase2: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:

I bind that spirit in you....
wich spirit undecided do u knw amu a man of God undecided
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay: Its ok if u don't want to talk to me, I just want to say dat am rily sorry from d bottom of my heart, will u 4give me
i hv sent u an email...
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: Sameer1212.....

Please forgive her....
Rozzay, abeg no pull that stunts again oooo.....

Oya, Rozzay....give him a sweet kiss on his lips nah nah
hmmmmm
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Will u answer me
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay: Will u answer me
abt wat dear?
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
sameer1212: abt wat dear?
I replied ur mail but u haven't answered
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay: Thank u all but can I beg u all for a favour just please leave d thread, I want to be here alone nd I don't want any viewers pls I beg of u. Thank u

Me, am not going anywhere o. Chimerase2, hope u not going too? Temigracie, mizmycoli, make una come back here.
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Can you guys relate to us on what you guys are exchanging thru email? Pls dont make our stay on this thread be in vain. We want to be part and parcel of everything. Stop mails pls. Be dropping ur comments here let's all see it. We were the ones praying for a peaceful union for the both of you, and if the union is no longer workable or seem unworkable, we should be carried along to render prayers of peaceful dissolution of the union. Sameer12 and rozzay, hope una don hear us? Chimerase2, mizmycoli, temigracie even mrsbreezy, hope una don see dis?
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by chimerase2: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
I replied ur mail but u haven't answered
mail kee?? I tot u said u were wearing pant entering his room undecided
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson: Can you guys relate to us on what you guys are exchanging thru email? Pls dont make our stay on this thread be in vain. We want to be part and parcel of everything. Stop mails pls. Be dropping ur comments here let's all see it. We were the ones praying for a peaceful union for the both of you, and if the union is no longer workable or seem unworkable, we should be carried along to render prayers of peaceful dissolution of the union. Sameer12 and rozzay, hope una don hear us? Chimerase2, mizmycoli, temigracie even mrsbreezy, hope una don see dis?

Hian!!!

Amenbo!!!...go and slip
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by MizMyColi(f): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
RedBenson, I'm here. cheesy
You called me.
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by chimerase2: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie:

Hian!!!

Amenbo!!!...go and slip
aunty u u dn sleep amebo angry btw is not amenbo is amebo gbefila angry
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: hehehehehehe

Sowy sweets I wasn't referring to u, its ur hus too, pls 4give me
@ redbenson ur crase no be 4 here o, I go catch u 4 dat place. Sam nd I have reached an understanding. Thank u, pls sleep now
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
MizMyColi: RedBenson, I'm here. cheesy
You called me.

Yes, i called u because we need to keep vigilant on sameer12 and rozzay tonight. They want to play romance, that's why rozzay asked us to leave. What do u think?
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay:
Sowy sweets I wasn't referring to u, its ur hus too, pls 4give me
@ redbenson ur crase no be 4 here o, I go catch u 4 dat place. Sam nd I have reached an understanding. Thank u, pls sleep now
....okay, dear..

No problem....Goodnyt...sliptyt, sugar-pie....
Re: Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) by MizMyColi(f): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
She's prolly had more than she could possibly chew in 24hrs.
We should just leave them be cheesy methinks
RedBenson:

Yes, i called u because we need to keep vigilant on sameer12 and rozzay tonight. They want to play romance, that's why rozzay asked us to leave. What do u think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Singles In Benin City Nigeria / Pure Christian Nigerian Dating Site / Check Out My Sizzling Pix.. Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.