Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,473 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. (18764 Views)

Adobe Premiere Plugins / Requests For Any Tutorials, Full Applications, Plugins, Models, Textures / Photoshop Plugins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Omolecturer(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ok
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by collins6381(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
it works on android??
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by henryobinna(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
fruqsy: I just pray there wouldn't be a time where our html,html5,cascading and java script knowledge wouldn't be of waste cause gradually softwares are being made to make web designing easy for a lay man...thumbs up for this though.
as in eehn... but web apps still dey na, abi these softwares go come dey create web aps for you?
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Brahms(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
kel4soft: I need Aftereffect plugins.

I have 'nuff bro wink It's me your brother.
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Brahms(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
henryobinna: as in eehn... but web apps still dey na, abi these softwares go come dey create web aps for you?
You never can tell bruh! cheesy
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by henryobinna(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Brahms: You never can tell bruh! cheesy
ok oh. but I still doubt they can...
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Pearlyakin(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
I think its time to quit this nairaland with the way they suck my megabyte and subscription,i notice that when i click on a topic,it directs me to another topic,and its becoming persistent nowadays,please the mods should resolve this issue.
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by samdolad(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice one
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
abeg where i fit photography o
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
henryobinna: as in eehn... but web apps still dey na, abi these softwares go come dey create web aps for you?
watch and see you'll see softwares that'll do everything pertaining to web designing in the nearest future... Just trying to picture what the future would be like..thoug the mentioned softwares are super cool i love em and i use some of em.
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by QuiverBox(f): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: Very effective. Thanks

Are you into photography?
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by henryobinna(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
fruqsy:
watch and see you'll see softwares that'll do everything pertaining to web designing in the nearest future... Just trying to picture what the future would be like..thoug the mentioned softwares are super cool i love em and i use some of em.
yea, let's for the future then
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2014

Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2014

Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2014

Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by kel4soft: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Brahms:

I have 'nuff bro wink It's me your brother.

You sure?.how do i get them?
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2014
i work with corel X7 and Adobe Cs5

1 Like

Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by mrvance(m): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2014
thanks...
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Akinsnaira: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2014
Brahms: You never can tell bruh! cheesy

Menh pls, I just want to know how the market is going for these stuffs: HTML, HTML5, and CSS. Though I am still in the learning process but I can design web to some extent using these languages, with many styles of cascading stylesheet I already have under my belt. Pls I just want to know how sellable are these skills in market today, coz I am yet to take them all out as real business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by donclark(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Donnyboy(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2014
plz how and where can I download plugins for Adobe premiere c6?
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by HARDDON: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
khristology: Create amazing images and designs with this free
selection of the most creative, useful, time-saving and powerful Photoshop plugins available.

Photoshop is an amazing tool - capable of producing sublime images, high-quality video and even create very passable 3D renders. All this power offers a world of possibilities - but occasionally it's worth adding a few optional extras to get the most out of your investment.

1. Virtual Photographer (Good for Designers & Photographers)

If you're a designer in a hurry, or you're not yet confident using Photoshop to create stylised images,virtual Photographer is a quick and effective way to get some sophisticated looks in a hurry.

2. WebZap (Good for Web Designers)

Although many web designers advocate designing in the browser,many designers remain wedded to Photoshop when creating interfaces. The problem is,photoshop was initially designed as a retouching tool,and although it’s taken on features for working with layout,it’s still a frequently clunky tool for dealing with web design. Aimed specifically at web designers,photoshop plugin WebZap enables you to create layouts based on a 960 grid system, with a web page broken up into three areas: navigation, feature and fold. In addition,the plug-in provides the means to quickly add form buttons, create text, and style text across an entire layout.

3. Flaticon (Good for Designers)

If you want to download free icons, Freepik has launched a tool entirely dedicated to this end: Flaticon.com. The largest database of free vector icons,it enables you to download all of its thousands of icons in .svg, .psd or .png format. And this free plugin for Photoshop lets you quickly find all the icons without leaving your working environment.

4. CSS3PS (Good for Web Designers)

This free plugin uses the cloud to perform †he calculations required to convert your Photoshop layers into CSS3 layers, complete with live-rendered effects where these are achievable with CSS. So, drop- shadows, strokes, outer glows, text and rounded corners are all converted to CSS3 automatically. Well worth a try to see if it could save you valuable coding time.

5. Perfect Effects 3 FREE (Good for Designers & photographers)

Perfect Effects 3 FREE is a handy tool for getting a quick effect on an image, whether that's a colour treatment, addition of texture and noise, or creative borders. The plugin features an effects library (a bit like the filter gallery in Photoshop) and allows you to stack multiple effects to achieve interesting new results.

6. SuperPNG (Good for Designers)

If you're a regular user of the PNG format, you'll know that Photoshop can sometimes struggle a bit to render PNGs quickly. SuperPNG aims to fix this by offering more control over your PNG output, allowing for a balance between speed and file size, control over the alpha channel and meta data. SuperPNG's a handy tool for taking control of your image export.

7. Wire Worm (Good for Photographers)

Wire Worm is a free plugin with a single, simple purpose that may save you a lot of time removing telephone wires, fences and similar obstructions in your images. The interface is simple, allowing you to select an area around a wire or other obstruction and have the tool automatically remove it. Results are surprisingly good.

8. GuideGuide (Good for Print & Designers)

This simple Photoshop plugin makes it easy to create a grid system in your Photoshop document, hijacking the built-in guides system to create a pinpoint accurate grid according to your chosen settings. You can use negative margins for special hanging columns, separately define individual margins and gutters, and save your preferred options for quick access in the future. Perfect for anyone using a grid to help them create their layouts.

9. Cut&Slice Me (Good for Web Designers)

This super-handy CS6-only plugin makes it easy to export your designs from Photoshop to the web. Rather than rely on Photoshop's outdated export for web functionality, Cut&Slice me offers a new way of doing things; allowing overlapping slices, multiple button states and even exporting different resolutions of the same assets to cater for different screen sizes and devices.

10. Mr. Stacks (Goog for Photographers,Designers & Film Markers)

This handy Photoshop script converts layer comps into a storyboard view, compositing your individual comps into a layout that can be easily output as PDF for printing and sharing with others. This turns Photoshop into a great place to create your blockbuster's storyboard, doing away with all the tedious manual positioning and exporting associated with generating your own board manually.

11. Web Font Plugin (Good for Web Designers)

It's frustrating working on mockups where you plan to use web fonts in the final rendered web page, as up until recently it's been impossible to legitimately get those web fonts onto your system. This Photoshop plugin is one of a few solutions that are arriving, allowing you to instantly install and use Google Web Fonts inside Photoshop.

12. Sinedots II (Good for Designers)

If you're looking for a quick way to generate abstract,random wave patterns for use as background art, this Photoshop plugin could be just what you need. It's phenomenally complex, and it’s surprisingly old - having been around for at least a decade - but still does the trick and creates some amazing patterns

13. Pano Warp (Good for Print,Web Design & Photographers)

While Photoshop offers a handy Lens Correction feature, this filter takes an entirely different approach. Use this Photoshop plugin to adjust the focal length, roll and horizon height to correct for panorama distortion easily.
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Brighte:
i work with corel X7 and Adobe Cs5
i work with corel X7 and Adobe Cs6
Re: 13 Free Photoshop Plugins Every Designer Should Have. by 735i(m): 2:05am On Nov 12, 2014
A friend was trying to install some software on my Mac book and screamed when she saw the complete Adobe suite on my laptop....
She says it's worth a fortune since its an original version installed by the chap I bought the laptop from...
I don't even have an idea what it is about embarassed embarassed
please what can I use it for?
I'm ready to learn....

(1) (2) (Reply)

3d Modelling Challenge : Lava Man / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate / Free Logo Session (CLOSED!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.