Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies (1548 Views)

NCC Licensed GPS Vehicle Tracking Services (08066696890). / Patronize Only NCC Licensed GPS Car Tracker Vendors. / Car tracking = 40k (Free for life) and online tracking an extra 5k..Priceless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies by obidevine(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Its important for car owners to install GPS car trackers in their cars .. Its a very good form of security.. I feel totally safe knowing that I can trace my car to any part of the world if its stolen (God forbid) and before u patronize any car tracking company make sure they are NCC(Nigeria Communications Commission) certified. Contact Devine on 08066696890 for info on the best GPS car tracking companies to patronize if you need one. "Its better to be safe than sorry".
Re: NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies by alabiyemmy(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2014
NCC licensing is illegal. Can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies by obidevine(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Illegal in what way, you have to go through SSS clearance before u venture into that business legally in Nigeria cos its a security based business bro .
Re: NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies by obidevine(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Illegal in what way, you have to go through SSS clearance before u venture into that business legally in Nigeria cos its a security based business bro . There's totally nothing illegal about it.
Re: NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies by obidevine(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: NCC Licensed Car Tracking Companies by finegirlfunky: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
I am also Directly into tracking. I have worked for morethan 4 different tracking companies so far but what i got from my experience is that YOU CUSTOMERS DONT ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH. How on earth will you just take a car to anybody at the road side to INSTAL A CAR SECURITY FOR YOU because he will collect 20,000 or less from you. '
Nigerians are soo funny and annoying. Most times on the field customers dont want to see the different why your own price is higher than a road side mechanic that just want to dispose what they dont know anything about. I always tell customers that "ARE THEY AWARE THAT EVEN THOSE THAT TRACK THEIR CAR CAN STEAL IT" because the information is always available to trace the car? but I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT CUSTOMER DONT CARE. All what they want is cheap price.
IF YOU SEE ANY TRACKING COMPANY THAT PROMISE THAT YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY SERVICE CHARGE pls RUN away from them because what they are telling you is that after paying your first money forget about them and the tracker because nobody is checking or following up to ensure your TRACKER IS STILL Intact.
We in FUNDAY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ensure that our customer are trained and we follow up with them by SENDING THEIR LOCATION history to them always and this has made us TO STAND OUT AS THE BEST TRACKING COMPANY SO FAR IN NIGERIA.
If you are doubting that, just try us with a car and come back to send report against us if you are not satisfy. for further quarries contact: 0817-4698-123,0802-1222-597. WE JUST RECOVER A CAR RECENTLY IN THIS FEB 2015,THE POLICE REPORT IS AVAILABLE IN OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Clean Manual Reg Honda Accord 06 Ex Full Option 08032454567 / 2004 Toyota /solara Registered Very Clean...Abuja. 1million...SOLD / Sharp reg 02 acura mdx(not sprayed & 79k mill)in phc call no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.