Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator (3591 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! used Generator For Sale Sold / 20kva Fairly Used Generator (800k) / 15kva Fairly Used Generator For Sale (in A Very Good Condition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by sandy4lv: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
You guys should go learn from auction sites like ebay, what happens to the part where the buyer calls the seller to ask detailed information about product. These arguments are baseless guys. Nairaland is a Nigerian forum and this internet, you never know who is reading.

Team #Bereasonaeble
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2014
#
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
available
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
available available
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by wetin7: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by USAutoBuy(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2014
sandy4lv: You guys should go learn from auction sites like ebay, what happens to the part where the buyer calls the seller to ask detailed information about product. These arguments are baseless guys. Nairaland is a Nigerian forum and this internet, you never know who is reading.
Team #Bereasonaeble

wetin7: Hmmmmmmm

Almost one month. No picture. Hmmmmmmm

I am sure the seller know how to post pics cos he posted a different picture at the beginning. I no fit shout
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
available
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2014
available available o
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by chucky234(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2014
ceo003:
exactly dont talk of what you havent seen im glad you said it.
people have been coming to see my generator i havent sold it because they want me to reduce the price despite them satisfied with it .
To upload pictures is not easy especially when the files are large upto 2mb
What a crafty liar, a single picture taken with your chinko phone is 2mb? Well NL accept up to 4mb, what is your next lie?
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
chucky234: What a crafty liar, a single picture taken with your chinko phone is 2mb? Well NL accept up to 4mb, what is your next lie?
chucky it takes one to know one. you know all about lies dont you. your probably the one using chinko phone not me .
im selling for someone and i havent been able to go and take the pics but ill do that asap.
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by USAutoBuy(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo003:
chucky it takes one to know one. you know all about lies dont you. your probably the one using chinko phone not me .
im selling for someone and i havent been able to go and take the pics but ill do that asap. .

ceo003:
exactly dont talk of what you havent seen im glad you said it.
people have been coming to see my generator i havent sold it because they want me to reduce the price despite them satisfied with it .
To upload pictures is not easy especially when the files are large upto 2mb

Listen to the wise seller. For a whole month you have not have time to go and look at what you want to sell. Yet you claimed that a lot of people have been coming to price it but not agree on price. Which one do we believe?

And you are supposedly ready to show any buyer the machine if they show up. And don't have time to snap picture and post undecided

Drop the bojuboju. This deal stinks till high heaven. Now go back to my thread and do as usual.

Mr. Businessman. People have better thing to do than wasting time to show up and look at a machine that MIGHT not exist.
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2014
USAutoBuy:

Listen to the wise seller. For a whole month you have not have time to go and look at what you want to sell. Yet you claimed that a lot of people have been coming to price it but not agree on price. Which one do we believe?

And you are supposedly ready to show any buyer the machine if they show up. And don't have time to snap picture and post undecided

Drop the bojuboju. This deal stinks till high heaven. Now go back to my thread and do as usual.

Mr. Businessman. People have better thing to do than wasting time to show up and look at a machine that MIGHT not exist.
yes im in contact with the owner and people have been checking the generator but he is adamant on the price .
you dont know me and dont know why i havent put the pics . stop assuming
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by ceo003: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2014
adanny01: As far as i am concerned, there is nothing for sale here. Right from the non detailed post to the anticipated end of the deal, there will never be intergrity if pictures cannot be posted.
some ads without pics are more genuine
than the ones with pics.
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by adanny01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
ceo003:
some ads without pics are more genuine
than the ones with pics.

Unfortunately, i just hit back whenever i dont see pictures that arouse my interest.

There is a Hausa saying that says 'cinikin biri a saman itace'. That is bargaining on a monkey which is on top of a tree, there is actually no market cause the chances of catching it even after you have agreed on the price is very slim to none. Just a waste of time.

I can only call or visit the item location when i see its pic and develop interest from it. How can i justify to myself when trying to come see it that i am really interested?
Re: Uk Used Generator 8kva Generator by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2014
For over a month u still don't want to upload pix and u say adverts without pix are better than the one with pix abi?

This OP is a learner....

(1) (2) (Reply)

*SOLD*Fresh Toks 2009/2010 Toyota Landcruiser GXR V6...! *SOLD* / Very Clean Tokunbo 2010 HONDA PILOT At #3.9m / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2009 Lexus ES 350 Gold + Navigation ***7726

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.