Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ebube Nwagbo:i Am In Love Now,i Would Soon Be Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo:i Am In Love Now,i Would Soon Be Getting Married (7500 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All White Playsuit - Hit Or Miss? / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo:i Am In Love Now,i Would Soon Be Getting Married by Andala: 3:25am On Oct 22, 2008
Since the day the world began Ebube Nwagbo has been saying in her interviews that she would soon be getting married,In 2006 she said she was soon getting married to a Nigerian footballer,Now she said she would be getting married to a London-based young man.please for how long are we going to keep hearing this notice me speeches.If she Just wants to get attention from the rich and famous men,she should just say so and stop saying old stories that has been said before the death of Hitler.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me / Top Ten Song Derived Slangs Used In Nigeria.. / See How This Abuja Rich Sugar Mummy Goes On Twitter To Share Her Nekied Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.