Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson (9356 Views)

Meet Nigerian Celebrities & Their Mums( Funke Akindele,omawumi,waje,uche Jombo) / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
copied from www...com

Ms irish sahara henson was born a man. Ms Irish represented nigeria at the world Transgender Competition she made us proud by winning the competition.

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
more

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
more pictures coming up. sexy right?

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oh man, HOTTER than FIRE! what's up with this trans people? They end up better looking than even the born ladies, don't you think? I hope she doesn't have a d1ck tho...
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Xcapist: Oh man, HOTTER than FIRE! what's up with this trans people? They end up better looking than even the born ladies, don't you think? I hope she doesn't have a d1ck tho...

She is a woman now. All her "male body parts" have been removed and transformed in female parts.

Check out the picture of her in a swim suit.

Most women would kill to have this kind of body. She is truly sexy
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by hatux: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hot lad! The poster above me be like 'chai see mel*ns. grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by rawpadgin(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
damn! she's so freaking hot!
even though she a "man made woman". hope say she kitten sha
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Creamish(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
@OP....uv got it all mixed up.

The cutey in swimwear is Amiyah Scott...not Iris Sahhara.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Creamish: @OP....uv got it all mixed up.

The cutey in swimwear is Amiyah Scott...not Iris Sahhara.

Yea. Thanks made a mistake

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Creamish(f): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
MsSteph:

Yea. Thanks made a mistake

wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
MsSteph:

She is a woman now. All her "male body parts" have been removed and transformed in female parts.

Check out the picture of her in a swim suit.

Most women would kill to have this kind of body. She is truly sexy

ok, cool. And most men would kill to have her too. And it's not just the body oo, see how her eyes light up when she smiles.

But I reckon it'll take a fortune for these sex change surgeries (but maybe it's worth it). And I wonder if there will be any psychologically vestiges from when she was a boy.

Question to guys: would you date or even consider marrying a trans-woman?
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Why the transition ?? Joblessness? ? So there's also transgender competition? ? Lord hv mercy...This world is turning upside down...

Nothing sexy about him/her cos they're all artificial. ..
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
MsSteph:

She is a woman now. All her "male body parts" have been removed and transformed in female parts
shocked shocked shocked. ..he wanted to get male's attention hence the transition? ? Or he wasn't proud of himself?? can imagine the number of knives that went through his/her body undecided undecided cry....anyway his/her choice

[s]Btw, no be only charly boy dey craze for Naija[/s]

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
The transgenders I see online, are way much voter than most of us women....See this one...I jealous small o

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Kentnickole(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest: The transgender I see online, are way much voter than most of such women....See this one...I jealous small o

How did he do that?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kentnickole:

How did he do that?
Sex reassignment surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Kentnickole(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:
Sex reassignment surgery.

Hmm... Wonders they say...
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kentnickole:

Hmm... Wonders they say...
Yep!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
more

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by hazyfm: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
WTF

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by laivwire(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
The whole body can be changed but the fvcking mind, memories and character remains the same.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by ejiro2130(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kk we cudnt cum 1st @ D world cup
We cudnt cum 1st @d common wealth games
But we produced one of hottest trans gender ever!!

Naija no fit carry last joor
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by priscaoge(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
I don't get this, please someone should enlighten me a little, can they give birth and breastfeed
Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest: The transgenders I see online, are way much voter than most of us women....See this one...I jealous small o

yes glitest they're definitely hotter and I figured out why; because they get to sculpt themselves to the apex of idealism with the tons and tons of fortune sinking surgeries. Envy if you must but personally I believe you are something they can never be- NATURALLY hot!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: I don't get this, please someone should enlighten me a little, can they give birth and breastfeed

dimples2:

Facial Feminization
Breast Augmentation
Buttock Enhancement or Reduction
Thyroid Cartilage Reduction
Vaginoplasty

A whole loooot of work is done
-They shape d p.enis in a way that looks like a v.agina.
-they scrape off some of the eyebrow bone
-they scrape off some of the adams apple
-the normal nose shaping, fuller lips, widen the eyes etc etc
but they lack the inner lady plumbing, like the uterus, fallopians and ovaries, they only have a blind hole between their legs (not that I've seen it though) so giving birth is out of the question for now (until they (surgeons) find a way to transplant ovaries and uterus). And as for bre.ast feeding, silicon does not produce milk, does it?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Transgender: Ms Iris Sahhara Henson by priscaoge(f): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Xcapist:

but they lack the inner lady plumbing, like the uterus, fallopians and ovaries, they only have a blind hole between their legs (not that I've seen it though) so giving birth is out of the question for now (until they (surgeons) find a way to transplant ovaries and uterus). And as for bre.ast feeding, silicon does not produce milk, does it?
Vanity upon Vanity undecided

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Duty African Mamas That You Need A Forklift To Carry In Bed And Have Sex / Beyonce And Jay Z Pose With Their Kids (photos) / Top 10:best BoĆ³tys(behind) In Hollywood [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.