Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

CPA SNIPER A Simple And Very Clever Marketing Strategy That Makes Me $500+ A Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CPA SNIPER A Simple And Very Clever Marketing Strategy That Makes Me $500+ A Day (1627 Views)

Bulk SMS Marketing Strategy You Can Use Now / I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) / Help! How Do I Start A Simple Machine Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CPA SNIPER A Simple And Very Clever Marketing Strategy That Makes Me $500+ A Day by Obinnaijezie(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
CPA SNIPER A simple and very clever marketing strategy that makes me $500+ per day

How to Get Accepted at CPA Networks and Start Making Money asap...

CPA affiliate marketing can be a perfect addition to regular affiliate marketing. The great thing is that you don’t have to choose between the two of them: you can use both models to make money at the same time to MAXIMIZE your income potential.

What is CPA Affiliate Marketing and How Does It Work?

Let me answer that question with a short definition:

"CPA affiliate marketing (also known as cost-per-action affiliate marketing) is the process of promoting certain advertisers’ offers, where people are required to deliver a certain action on the advertisers’ landing pages - like signing up for a newsletter, using a coupon code, filling out an online form and so on... The “action” can be anything that the advertisers set, and the publishers (affiliate marketers) get a certain amount of money for every action that their refereed visitors deliver."

As you can see, CPA affiliate marketing doesn’t require people to buy anything. All they have to do is take some form of action and you get paid immediately.

What kind of "actions" are we talking about? Here are a few examples:

Email submit
Zip code submission
Name & email submit
Downloads
Survey
Dating offers (usually requiring registration)
And so on...

Cost per action is usually called cost per lead affiliate marketing as well, since whenever you get someone to submit their name and email address, you’re virtually providing a lead to the advertiser.

No matter how you call it, the rules are still the same...

How to Get Accepted into CPA Affiliate Marketing Networks?

Unfortunately, getting approved into a CPA network is nowhere near as easy as getting accepted as a regular affiliate marketer. In most cases, they’ll manually review your application and if you can’t impress them, they’ll reject your application.

Usually, you have to have a pretty solid marketing foundation already in place:

a successful website
lots of traffic
a huge email list and so on...
However, don’t worry if you don’t have any of the above. When I tried applying to PeerFly just for fun to gain some experience, I didn’t have anything either. All I said was how I planned to promote their offers once I joined and they accepted me anyway.

All you have to do is make sure you appear as honest and hard-working as possible. Also, you really should have a solid marketing plan in advance.

The contents of the first Guide includes:
Introduction
What is affiliate marketing?
What is an affiliate network?
How to apply to affiliate networks
Introducing your affiliate manager
Affiliate marketing pricing models
Affiliate marketing offer models
Introducing traffic
Traffic sources and definitions
Starting your first campaign
Affiliate marketing compliancy
Targeting and demographics
Landing pages and funnels
How to build landing pages
Tracking your campaigns
Optimizing your campaign
Scaling your campaign.

AND THE MAIN CPA GUIDE:

CPA SNIPER
A simple and very clever marketing strategy that makes me $500+ per day..

What you will get inside this Guide includes:
INTRODUCTION TO CPA
GETTING ACCEPTED TO A CPA NETWORK
50 TOP CPA NETWORKS TO APPLY
FINDING AN OFFER
9 SIMPLE METHODS I USE IN MAKING $500 DAILY
Also you will get a trick to get higher conversion rates for you CPA Offer.

If you are serious about making money Online, CPA. is one of the easiest way to start making money ASAP.

Those guides worth over #8,000 but because I always like to take everyone along, I am giving it out, at a discount rate to #2,000 Only, but it's available to 50 people only and the offer will shut.

Also as a bonus, you will get my ultimate traffic guide ( How To Get $5000 Free Advertising Credits With 50 Sites ) Worth #3,500

So hurry now, pay #2,000
GTBANK PLC
KINGSLEY IJEZIE OBINNA

After payment, send details with your email to 08024977451.

Plus You will also receive my Online Support 24/7
To Your Success
Kingsley obinna
Join me on http://facebook.com/obinna.ijezie

Re: CPA SNIPER A Simple And Very Clever Marketing Strategy That Makes Me $500+ A Day by Harshy08: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Every business needs clever marketing strategy so that beating the competition can become easy and you can sell out your products or services to the target audience. I personally believe that business text messaging app is doing great for my new business because we can take super quick actions to update our potential clients about new products in our catalogue.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Well Designed Blog With SEO + Custom Domain For A Very Cheap Price Today / Adsence Issues / Where Can I Get A Cheap .com.ng Or .com Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.