Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Abuja Wedding With Ease - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abuja Wedding With Ease (814 Views)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Wedding With Ease by gbeamy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are u getting married and you want it in style with all the glamour? Would you like an aura of sophistication at your wedding venue?
Our Luxury package is designed just for you. Our team of professionals would love to work for you.

Decor that takes your breath away.
Catering: Nigerian food and intercontinental dishes.
We would love to hear from you. Give us a call and schedule an appointment so we can customize your wedding details.

Check us out online or call 08056236435/08033055416
Office: Suite 375 obasanjo block, garki international market, Garki, Abuja
Twitter/Instagram: aaaevent
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/aaaevent.d
we look forward to meeting with you

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Upload Your Nice Lovely New Year "Display Picture(s) Here / Michael Okpara Uni. Of Agric Umudike, SUG Cultural Day. Live (photos) / 4 Ways To Lower A Wedding Cost And Still Have Quality Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.