Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,071 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered (41408 Views)

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink / Does ORIJIN Contain More Sugar Than Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by Greycells(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
iyomomo:

To continue bantering words wit an internet bully is not only foolish but degrading, an argument wit u is to belittle myself so I leave u to ur award winning grammars.
Outta here! Peace!

Diaris God oh angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Me, Internet bully? No, no, no angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Okay - my apologies but you went overboard with your alleged rumour on use of morbid things. It is totally unacceptable.

Peace cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by wisolf(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Greycells:

Thanks for the compliments and the hypocrisy as well. Joseph Goebbels would certainly turn in his grave because you demean the 'respectable' art of propaganda with your asinine inanities.

We do not need a SPIN DOCTOR to diagnose your cruel and morbid intentions which was to create disaffection between a SUPER BRAND and its adorers. But you have failed woefully.

Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to spreading blatant falsehood. Always try to keep the conversation logical and believable by presenting facts (facts are sacred) not silly emotive stuff in service of a failed demarketing agenda. No need for your prejudiced thanks.

#ORIJINROCKS

Thought you said you were hoping to get a job with them,loved your post..but your insultive comments are enough reason to disqualify you if I am the HR manager.
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by Greycells(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
wisolf:

Thought you said you were hoping to get a job with them,loved your post..but your insultive comments are enough reason to disqualify you if I am the HR manager.

I am happy you are not HR Manager, else the dream of a long-suffering young man would have been aborted.

The 'insultive comments' were a direct reaction to lies, falsehood and deliberate attempt to tarnish a reputable brand of Nigerian Orijin (sorry origin).
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by Chillext(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
I prefer ACE ROOT
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by Greycells(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Orijin - the ORIJINAL ORIJO!
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by Greycells(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Orijin - the Orijinal!
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by omonnakoda: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2015
It is NOT REALLY OUR own .It belongs to Guinnes which has come in and patented what is OUR OWN. It BELONGS to Oyinbos
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by Greycells(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol - yes it belongs to Guinness and its 75000 Nigerian shareholders.
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by cbravo2: 6:59pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered by gabng(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2017
Orijin Zero nko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos / Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / "I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.