Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Can We Please Help Our Girls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Please Help Our Girls (3974 Views)

Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / What Is Happening With Our Girls? / Please Help - Our Intimate Life Is Not Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Please calm down. No need to get worked up.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin grin

im b.p don rise. Now who are the humans patronising those hoes, flashing the money and riches at their faces? food for thought.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

If you don't market your goods, nobody's gonna patronise you

Even fully-clothed females get advances and money flashed at their faces. Its still your choice to decide to patronise or not. After patronising, why cry foul? Why criticise whom you patronise when you are both the same?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Its still your choice to decide to patronise or not. After patronising, why cry foul? Why criticise whom you patronise when you are both the same?

Nobody's crying foul. It just doesn't make sense when I hear peeps put the blame on the man. We're all at fault, our generation is deeply fvcked.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
double posts
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

If you don't market your goods, nobody's gonna patronise you
Blame the marketers and also blame the patronizers.. If you don't market, no one patronizes, if you don't patronize, no one markets. both gets the blame

phabulous88:
Nobody's crying foul. It just doesn't make sense when I hear peeps put the blame on the man. We're all at fault, our generation is deeply fvcked.
Op started with blaming the females and people are saying blame the males also

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by simplyOJ(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2014
As a parents, the best you can do is to impact those positive morals right
from the start; say even from some few months old ( i.e a little tap on the bom of a child who bit the mummy nipple while sulking sends signal to the child that such act would not be tolerated) What you are impacting should be in areas of clothing, relationship, mannerism, how you talk to your spouse and others etc. All these traits should be what you child see you do on a daily basis, so
this becomes part and percel of the child.

Children learn more watching you than taking in the advice that you give them.
What they see you do go a long way in influencing their character that would subsequently mold theirs. When they may have
inculcated these positive character learnt overtime from what they have experienced at home,
it puts them in a better platform to stand up to all those vices they may encounter outside especially
as it relates to peer pressure.

There is this positive trait that I noticed in my Daughter very early enough which probably she has copied from
my wife, her mother. If she wants something, especially having to take a snack from the refrigerator or an item which
is not hers directly, she will go to the extent of even waking you from sleep to request for that ( growing up
as a child I never did this, I in most cases snick to get what I wanted and hide to eat it; trust na! I grew up
in an Army barrack smiley). Even if we need to denial her of any, we tell her the reason why. She does same things
on items shared at school from any student celebrating birthdays; she keeps it till she gets home and
even at home she will seek your permission before going ahead to masticate cheesy. There are other traits we are helping
her to develop but for want of time here.

We as parents can do our own little bit and hope that our children when away from home follow through holding on to those
tenets learnt from home. Those tenets stands as a constant reminder when faced with challenges of taking
a right or wrong decision. As David said in the book of Psalms 119:11 to God: Your words have I hidden In my heart that I may not sin
against Thee. Selah smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

I ain't referring to all girls, just them lazy prostitute.s ones who need someone to talk sense into them.
okay
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

Cool. let everyone do their part.Since men majorly do the chasing, let the change start from them.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Cool. let everyone do their part.Since men majorly do the chasing, let the change start from them.

wink

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

I promise you that we'll stop chasing when ladies stop demanding and dressing semi unclad.
Even when you are married?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Even when you are married?

I'm a responsible man, my parents raised me well, I fear God, plus I've got sense grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

I'm a responsible man, my parents raised me well, I fear God, plus I've got sense grin
good
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

I promise you that we'll stop chasing when ladies stop demanding and dressing semi unclad.

How about little girls who get advances from these men, you wanna tell me they dress unclad or started making demands? Dnt you notice young girls start changing ONCE men start to chase them? Paedophiles are on the loose also married men who feel they are free to chase anything in skirts instead of sticking to their wives. Most men feel entitled to as many women as possible. That belief alone will make things worse. It usually starts from there. Even ladies who dnt dress indecently still get chased. So? Dnt you think there should be change in the mentality of men? That entitlement mentality has to change in order for a drastic change to occur.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by crackhaus: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88: For those of you saying it's a man's fault, are you guys stewpid? Must a man (who's not your spouse) help a lady? Is she disabled? Can't she work & fend for herself? Has she no common sense?

Go to developed countries & you'll see high school/college girls working part time jobs through school. Are they better than you are?

Ok I see, all you wanna do is being lazy all day, watch E, apply mac and hope that your cookie is gonna fetch you bread. Hoes! Our society is fvcked! Nobody wonna work but everyone wants to live like a paparazzi. It's craz.y!
@emboldened, bro you deserve a high-five. I was going to comment on this thread before now, but decided against it until I came across this.

If a man who's not related to a woman demands sexxual repayment for his good deeds (with the exception of employer-employee situations), why should he be criticized for it? This I fail to understand.

Some women even use the 'love' sermon to guilt-trip a man by concluding that he never loved them...but in the same vein will cry wolf when the man uses the 'love' sermon to guilt-trip them into sex.

Ironic...it's such a power trip. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

How about little girls who get advances from these men, you wanna tell me they dress unclad or started making demands? Dnt you notice young girls start changing ONCE men start to chase them? Paedophiles are on the loose also married men who feel they are free to chase anything in skirts instead of sticking to their wives. Most men feel entitled to as many women as possible. That belief alone will make things worse. It usually starts from there. Even ladies who dnt dress indecently still get chased. So? Dnt you think there should be change in the mentality of men? That entitlement mentality has to change in order for a drastic change to occur.

How do you change the mentality of a rat who loves cheese? Do you put a cheese in a trap or you rid your house of anything the rat loves?

The problem I see is that these little girls know that these men are married but that they have the resources to take care of them, unlike the 'broke' university guys. Plus they feel going through the money-for-se.x route is a win-win for them - getting paid for something they enjoy (se.x ). They just wonna maximise the moment cos 'it's an opportunity that ain't lasting forever'.

And yes, girls will always get advances from men, or how else do we sustain our world if men stop chasing women and the human population goes into extinction? Common sense should teach them how to handle these advances

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

How do you change the mentality of a rat who loves cheese? Do you put a cheese in a trap or you rid your house of anything the rat loves?

The problem I see is that these little girls know that these men are married but that they have the resources to take care of them, unlike the 'broke' university guys. Plus they feel going through the money-for-se.x route is a win-win for them - getting paid for something they enjoy (se.x ). They just wonna maximise the moment cos 'it's an opportunity that ain't lasting forever'.

And yes, girls will always get advances from men, or how else do we sustain our world if men stop chasing women and the human population goes into extinction? Common sense should teach them how to handle these advances

So there you have it! Once the chase continues, the girls will keep being the way they are. Once the entitlement mentality remains, ladies will take full advantage of it to feed their greed. A greedy married man flaunting money and riches around will always get a greedy girl to fall for it. So i guess we should stop complaining since no one wants to change.

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nairaland, the land of possibilities

the only land where a man can openly declare he has a thing for little ones grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So there you have it! Once the chase continues, the girls will keep being the way they are. Once the entitlement mentality remains, ladies will take full advantage of it to feed their greed. A greedy married man flaunting money and riches around will always get a greedy girl to fall for it. So i guess we should stop complaining since no one wants to change.

Yea we're all to blame - men and women alike. Let's work together and reverse the trends. It begins with you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

Yea we're all to blame - men and women alike. Let's work together and reverse the trends. It begins with you smiley

I INSIST It starts with the men. The men keep feeding the greed of these ladies by patronising them then turn around to criticise them. You can't run around with money and riches HOPING that ladies will not collect. Its pointless. Therefore, the change must start with them.

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I INSIST It starts with the men. The men keep feeding the greed of these ladies by patronising them then turn around to criticise them. You can't run around with money and riches HOPING that ladies will not collect. Its pointless. Therefore, the change must start with them.

LOL.
That's exactly my point. Must they collect? Can't they (your ladies) work and make their own monies, so that they can run around with riches? Is it too difficult for them to do?

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

LOL.
That's exactly my point. Must they collect? Can't they (your ladies) work and make their own monies, so that they can run around with riches? Is it too difficult for them to do?

You made a point earlier. Why flash cheese in front of a rat? Whenever a problem arises,the best way to solve it is to start from the root cause not the top/surface. This problem starts from the chasing and flashing of riches in exchange for intimacy. MARRIED MEN WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO STICK TO THEIR WIVES CHASING SINGLE LADIES. Why? The motive behind that act is the problem and the 'mother' of all other problems. why do you have to flash riches Hoping that ladies will not collect them? does that make sense? are you helping that way? Isnt it better not to flash at all, stay your lane and stick to your wife? if you have too many gifts to dash, motherless babies homes nko? why dnt you open a foundation for that? YOUR WIFE NKO? she no need those gifts?

5 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You made a point earlier. Why flash cheese in front of a rat? Whenever a problem arises,the best way to solve it is to start from the root cause not the top/surface. This problem starts from the chasing and flashing of riches in exchange for intimacy. MARRIED MEN WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO STICK TO THEIR WIVES CHASING SINGLE LADIES. Why? The motive behind that act is the problem and the 'mother' of all other problems. why do you have to flash riches Hoping that ladies will not collect them? does that make sense? are you helping that way? Isnt it better not to flash at all, stay yor lane and stick to your wife? if you have too many gifts to dash, motherless babies homes nko? why dnt you open a foundation for that? YOUR WIFE NKO? she no need those gifts?
Sophyrocks is vexing o grin grin grin grin They can't dash motherless babies home anything o abi what will they get in return? The baby's there don't have anything to offer them now...Abi tongue

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Sophyrocks is vexing o grin grin grin grin They can't dash motherless babies home anything o abi what will they get in return? The baby's there don't have anything to offer them now...Abi tongue

My sister, i no dey vex o. Infact im laughing as im typing. LOL.

Seriously if the men are sooooo generous and are always in the mood of giving, why cn't they direct their generosity to the right channels? Buut of course, these men won't give without getting something in return. wetin babies wan give these men in return? That is why SAMBARRY is very correct. Men nowadays do not do things for you unless you've got something to give them.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

My sister, i no dey vex o. Infact im laughing as im typing. LOL.

Seriously if the men are sooooo generous and are always in the mood of giving, why cn't they direct their generosity to the right channels? Buut of course, these men won't give without getting something in return. wetin babies wan give these men in return? That is why SAMBARRY is very correct. Men nowadays do not do things for you unless you've got something to give them.

Generous indeed o.
They even expect you to know before they even ask you for it. If you act like you don't know what they are talking about, they ask if you were born yesterday ni...

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength:

Generous indeed o.
They even expect you to know before they even ask you for it. If you act like you don't know what they are talking about, they ask if you were born yesterday ni...

Abi. YOU KNOW THEM WELL. That is how they operate. They will tell you ' Come on, you are not a kid. you are a woman. you know what im talking about. we are both matured people. I want you to be my friend' . LOL. they are usually not straightforward in their request. beating around the bush. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You made a point earlier. Why flash cheese in front of a rat? Whenever a problem arises,the best way to solve it is to start from the root cause not the top/surface. This problem starts from the chasing and flashing of riches in exchange for intimacy. MARRIED MEN WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO STICK TO THEIR WIVES CHASING SINGLE LADIES. Why? The motive behind that act is the problem and the 'mother' of all other problems. why do you have to flash riches Hoping that ladies will not collect them? does that make sense? are you helping that way? Isnt it better not to flash at all, stay yor lane and stick to your wife? if you have too many gifts to dash, motherless babies homes nko? why dnt you open a foundation for that? YOUR WIFE NKO? she no need those gifts?

If I'm gonna deal with the root cause of promiscuity in men, I'll get rid of stuffs they are attracted to. And this, my dear, is the cheese I was referring to - semi unclad ladies displaying their wares.

And talking about motive being the problem, girls know that guys are easily aroused by what they see, and that's why you see them marketing their goods. If guys don't see these wares, cookie chasing will reduce and the rate of illegal conji will plummet. Its like a guy who is used to moi moi (his wife) and you're offering him shawarma, which one u go choose? Lol.

And by the way, there's no wife yet grin
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

If I'm gonna deal with the root cause of promiscuity in men, I'll get rid of stuffs they are attracted to. And this, my dear, is the cheese I was referring to - semi unclad ladies displaying their wares.

And talking about motive being the problem, girls know that guys are easily aroused by what they see, and that's why you see them marketing their goods. If guys don't see these wares, cookie chasing will reduce and the rate of illegal conji will plummet. Its like a guy who is used to moi moi (his wife) and you're offering him shawarma, which one u go choose? Lol.

So how about little girls and ladies who dnt display their wares but get advances nko? why are you exempting them?

You can be attracted to something but must you act upon the attraction? thats where the problem is. GREED is the problem. You used an example of having moi moi while shawarma is outside. If you keep using the 'Variety is the spice of life' excuse, then you should not criticise ladies for being greedy either. Greed is a trait perculiar to all Humans including women not just men. Greedy men will attract greedy ladies. This is why men flashing riches will still get the ladies coming for them and opening their legs. So i think we should not criticise the ladies when we know fully well that men still patronise them. All in all, stop the flashing of gifts if you really want the ladies to stop accepting them. KEEP YOUR GREED IN CHECK IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO CONTROL THEIR GREED. If not, you are just deceiving yourself. If you really want ladies to step up and stop being lazy, then stop flashing gifts and riches at them. Let them work for them.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Godmystrength: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

my hubby doesn't like shawarma. He is ENJOYING my moi moi. grin grin

Then start saving the gifts for when you see WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So how about little girls and ladies who dnt display their wares but get advances nko? why are you exempting them?

You can be attracted to something but must you act upon the attraction? thats where the problem is. GREED is the problem. You used an example of having moi moi while shawarma is outside. If you keep using the 'Variety is the spice of life' excuse, then you should not criticise ladies for being greedy either. Greed is a trait perculiar to all Humans including women not just men. Greedy men will attract greedy ladies. This is why men flashing riches will still get the ladies coming for them and opening their legs. So i think we should not criticise the ladies when we know fully well that men still patronise them. All in all, stop the flashing of gifts if you really want the ladies to stop accepting them. KEEP YOUR GREED IN CHECK IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO CONTROL THEIR GREED. If not, you are just deceiving yourself. If you really want ladies to step up and stop being lazy, then stop flashing gifts and riches at them. Let them work for them.

And if men stop flashing money at them, you go call them aka gum! grin
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by phabulous88(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: my hubby doesn't like shawarma. He is ENJOYING my moi moi. grin grin

Then start saving the gifts for when you see WIFE.

LOL. Trust me, its in Diamond Bank grin
Re: Can We Please Help Our Girls by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
phabulous88:

And if men stop flashing money at them, you go call them aka gum! grin

What business does a single lady have with a married man for her to call him 'Aka gum'? I am refering to married men flashing the money. If they had not started that way, ladies would not be so materialistic to the point of making outrageous demands from single men.They have been exposed to that flashiness. Single men who are rich would always wanna use money to get all sorts of girls. Its a belief common amongst men that once you have money, you can get any lady you want . Is that not so?? The ability to get girls running to you is sort of an Ego boost.

As a single man, there is nothing wrong with spending on your girl. But condoning outrageous demands with the full knowledge of your limited finances, breeds greed. A lady must work hard for her money but that doesnt mean you as a man cannnot spend on her. Just dnt condone outrageous demands to emphasize on why she needs to work.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My children will not start school until 4 or 5 years old / How Do I Get To Make My Mum Love My Fiancee? / List Of Banned Babies Names Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.