Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola (42219 Views)

Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by sambisa5: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ecobidi: The fear of Ebola is the beginning of wisdom

not probably.... sad
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by sambisa5: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
youngwolf: And this bullcrap made FP?

i just tire.........Eboka.......Ebola......what correletion

Ebuka and Eboka even sounded better....
Congrat Op, it made FP......its ur season
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Do you blame the policeman? If a liberian could piss on nurses and doctors attending to him, imagine what the average NIGERIAN that hates police would do to police if he should have ebola? Just picture that. Just a spit away from probable death.
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by olabobo30(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
suwailad: Nigeria police are really dumb, no be their fault, most of them are primary school leavers.

I Dnt knw y ppl like to spoil police, may be u should go n confirm it whether they are still using that type of result or nt....some people will just talk without finding out
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
finditng: Mr. Olopaa.......lmao......I can imagine d sight....I will love to have dis pulled on dose ones @ opebi/ maryland link....at the foot of d bridge.....I wil pay o.....do it wf a video to show...lmao
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
masonkz: MissMeiya, you may wanna correct the title to "Policemen flee"

Anyway, if this is true, I wouldn't be surprised. But why run though? undecided
Prevention is beta dan cure man.....fear of ebola is d beginnin of wisdom
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by fidzy(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Story not making sense..how will u just hear EBOLA and start running? How true does that sound? Except the guy is just a retard. There are some really weird people tho
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by fidzy(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Story not making sense..how will u just hear EBOLA and start running? How true does that sound? Except the guy is just a retard.
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by wiringdpt(m): 1:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Very funny but na lie
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by ifekemmy(f): 2:45am On Aug 20, 2014
One of the health attendants that attended to the Liberian that died of Ebola virus went to the church last Sunday to testify to the goodness of God in her life after been released from Ebute-metta. The testifiers were 10 in number and she was no. 4 in queue. When it was her turn to share testimony;Ebola testifier I was quarantine for 21days after I came out clean and tested negative to Ebola, praise God. When it was time for her to return the mic to the Pastor to call on the next person.Pastor Don't worry, give the mic to the next person.Next person (shifts back) Nooo give it to pastor.Ebola testifier Pastor, take your mic, he is not collecting it.Pastor Give it to the sister behind you.Sister Shuo! I don forget my testimony, may be next week sir.Ebola testifier Pastor, if you are not ready to collect the mic, I will put it on the floor (going back to her seat), before she got to her place, everybody in Church has disappeared!
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by Tundeiab(m): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Are you on Twitter MissMeiya?

Chai there is God o...

you are using Ebola news to woo a girl.
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2014

Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by DonaldGenes(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tundeiab: Chai there is God o...

you are using Ebola news to woo a girl.

Far be it, I ain't toastifying her just asking her Twitter handle since she sound funny and chatty, albeit, of what gain it is to me wooing her when I have got my woman?

BTW, That was wrong of me giving that impression that i wanted to..If I had wanted to iWould have Pm "MissMeiya" since
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by Tundeiab(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Far be it, I ain't toastifying her just asking her Twitter handle since she sound funny and chatty, albeit, of what gain it is to me wooing her when I have got my woman?

BTW, That was wrong of me giving that impression that i wanted to..If I had wanted to iWould have Pm "MissMeiya" since
After going through all your plea... You are here by... Discharged and acquited.
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by aronmatt3: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is really a big drama, but people should be cautious with these kind of health issues, no matter what you have to do/.
Re: Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola by jbblues24(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs / Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.