Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Can You Drop In The Course Of A Journey If The Driver Is Over Speeding ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Drop In The Course Of A Journey If The Driver Is Over Speeding ? (516 Views)

Excessive Speeding Cause Accident In Lagos - Photos / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Drop In The Course Of A Journey If The Driver Is Over Speeding ? by ademega(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
If the driver is over speeding and after several warnings he put in more efforts to run all passengers to the nearest ditch. Will you ask the passenger to stop and drop from the bus or you commit your life into God's hands till you get to your destination ?
Re: Can You Drop In The Course Of A Journey If The Driver Is Over Speeding ? by davno: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
I asked an over-speeding driver to drop me off some weeks ago.
Re: Can You Drop In The Course Of A Journey If The Driver Is Over Speeding ? by ademega(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
davno: I asked an over-speeding driver to drop me off some weeks ago.
op no b inside bush oh

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Thai Officer insult a Nigerian_____video / 5 Best Ways To Cope With Ramadan (fasting) / Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.