Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto (1287 Views)

Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother / NYSC Secures N200m Bank Facility For Disbursement To Corps Members As Loans – DG / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by sokarsenal(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Reports from sources in the
NYSC camp Sokoto says
that the Rivers State governor Rt. Hon
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on wednesday gave $10,000
dollars to the corps members of Rivers
Indigene presently in camp for the 2014
NYsC batch b orientation course. The
Rivers StAte governor after a visit to the to meet His Excellency,
Alh. (Dr). Aliyu Wamakko, the governor of
Sokoto state breezed in along
side the Sokoto state governor to visit the corps members currently in camp were he issued out the money in
cash........ each rivers state corp members
was said to have been given a minimum
of $100 dollars each

Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by Sparrow13: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sauce ?
Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by kristonium(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
why promoting dollars in Nigeria?
Leaders must lead by example!
Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by sokarsenal(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
@ sparrow..........www.maggicube.com/seasoning.......that's my 'SAUCE'........but if you are looking for my source....well I you don't need an external 'sauce' to tell me how they gave birth to your sibling do you?
Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by sholatech(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
It already shows that Gov Amaechi moves all the time with loads of dollars. Can give such impromptu dollars gift, on the move...Lets see if he will give all rivers state corpers serving in Northern States
Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by sokarsenal(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
sholatech: It already shows that Gov Amaechi moves all the time with loads of dollars. Can give such impromptu dollars gift, on the move...Lets see if he will give all rivers state corpers serving in Northern States
. True sha...but 10,000 dollars is hardly 'loads of dollars'........its just 100 notes......you can hold 100 notes in one hand
Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by siegfried99(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2014
See dollars shocked shocked shocked
Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by rolandy22: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2014
this man na fool.... him neva pay 5sets of corpers their state alawi.... foolish man
Re: rivers state governor gives $100 each to corps members in sokoto by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jesus!!! This bastard still de owe me 110k till now. And he's sharing dollars bills. Oluwa...please do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

P.o.p 2015 Batch A / Meet Singer Phyno's World Brother At Umunya NYSC Camp (photos) / Can I Still Be Mobilized For 2017B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.