Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Curve 7 Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Curve 7 Problem (1140 Views)

Between Curve 4 And Curve 7 Which One Is Higher / London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series / How Much Is New Blackberry Curve 8520(uk)going For In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curve 7 Problem by Ayscop(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
I keep getting a blue page when I try to
setup my upgraded BBM 7.0.1 . I have
tried rebooting several times. It's the only app not working on my phone. Also, when I try to connect it to my twitter, a pop up comes up saying there is insufficient network even though there isnt.

Please help
Re: Curve 7 Problem by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Delete d BBM, and download a lower version, if the problm persist, do a security wipe and re-install ur apps.

1 Like

Re: Curve 7 Problem by Ayscop(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
I have done that bro same ish, even went to the customer care centre NO solution, Wifi worked with all app but still shows 'Setting up BBM' while sim(MTN) subscription doesn't work at all expect for MB that I only use to browse (operamini, whatsapp and internet browser)

Pls any solutions
Re: Curve 7 Problem by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ayscop: I have done that bro same ish, even went to the customer care centre NO solution, Wifi worked with all app but still shows 'Setting up BBM' while sim(MTN) subscription doesn't work at all expect for MB that I only use to browse (operamini, whatsapp and internet browser)

Pls any solutions
oh, now I understnd beta, itz ur BB subscription that is not being effective, right?? What u need to do is to go to ur settings>advanced settings>host routine table. Then u will click open and see some coded netwk numbers with NG" click ur BB option button and click on "register now" 3 times. Then swtch of the phone and reboot it.
U mean u took it to service center yet no solution?? Jux try wat I told u nd gimme a feedback.

1 Like

Re: Curve 7 Problem by Ayscop(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2014
Yes Yes.... that what they also did at the customer centre yet same ish, so they told me the prob is from the phone.... cry

??
Re: Curve 7 Problem by Enigmaticles: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ayscop: I keep getting a blue page when I try to
setup my upgraded BBM 7.0.1 . I have
tried rebooting several times. It's the only app not working on my phone. Also, when I try to connect it to my twitter, a pop up comes up saying there is insufficient network even though there isnt.

Please help

what version of OS is your phone running on?
Re: Curve 7 Problem by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ayscop: Yes Yes.... that what they also did at the customer centre yet same ish, so they told me the prob is from the phone.... cry

??
take it to a technician and tellem to reload the OS of the phone. Dat myt help.

1 Like

Re: Curve 7 Problem by Ayscop(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
7.1 Bundle 1717 (v7.1.0.569, platform 9.49.0.53)

??

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World First 'liquidmorphium' Turing Phone. / 2015 New Hot Sale MTK6582 Quad Core 10 Inch Tablet PC Built In 3G Phone Call Tab / Yezz Billy 4.7 Now Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.