Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? (1774 Views)

MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Limited / Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc's Jobs On Phillips Recruitment Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by dayo20002002: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls who have heard about the above company? Are they real or fake because nothing much to lay hold on their website

1 Like

Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Maczee(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Got an invite 4 dere so called aptitude test on the 6 of Sept oh! And dey r demanded 4 2k5 I think it's fake, plz who has more info asap
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by chylord: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
I applied and I just got and SMS that I have been short listed for apt test.. but the message don't have d details of the day, venue or time of the exam... instead, they are referring me to their website and I can't find such information on their website.....pls someone should help with a good info
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by ishaqnji: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Its fake!
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Mbkite(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
I just applied, am waiting for their response! make dey no try me.................... grin
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by amordiguys(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
You must be the greatest illiterate fool to pay any money to these bunch of useless bufalows . stay inform
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Toniology: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
hello friends, I got the message too, the information is right there in the website and the sample picture of the card. in my own opinion, there is no crime in trying, after all even government especially military and paramilitary always ask you to pay for forms and they will still punish you for paying them and at last we all know they have there own candidate. well here is my number 08032489323 for those who are concerned you. may call and let's reason together.
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by amordiguys(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Toniology: hello friends, I got the message too, the information is right there in the website and the sample picture of the card. in my own opinion, there is no crime in trying, after all even government especially military and paramilitary always ask you to pay for forms and they will still punish you for paying them and at last we all know they have there own candidate. well here is my number 08032489323 for those who are concerned you. may call and let's reason together.
u most be one of them for thinking along that stupid side. If not, you are the most gullible graduate ever surfaced.

1 Like

Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Laurgirl(f): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
dayo20002002: Pls who have heard about the above company? Are they real or fake because nothing much to lay hold on their website
I will like to know this too ooo.
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Laurgirl(f): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
chylord: I applied and I just got and SMS that I have been short listed for apt test.. but the message don't have d details of the day, venue or time of the exam... instead, they are referring me to their website and I can't find such information on their website.....pls someone should help with a good info
There are asking applicants to pay 2550 to one Zennox Blessing for a recruit card on or before 28th of Aug. sounds like a serious scam ooo, bt who knows right?
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Toniology: hello friends, I got the message too, the information is right there in the website and the sample picture of the card. in my own opinion, there is no crime in trying, after all even government especially military and paramilitary always ask you to pay for forms and they will still punish you for paying them and at last we all know they have there own candidate. well here is my number 08032489323 for those who are concerned you. may call and let's reason together.
Lol. I can bet my last rizla that this is one of them. Please peeps run for your lives. It's an obvious scam. Which oil company asks people to pay for recruitment card?

2 Likes

Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Estorico: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
May God visit you with His vengeance if truly you are one of them cause I see no reason why you should be asking people who got the invite to pay money.

1 Like

Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Estorico: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
I will strongly advice all those who got the invite not to pay a dime! Please for heaven's sake let's be wise. Don not pay any money for your own good so that you won't end up regretting at the end of it all. Am talking from experience here. Do not end up being 'Penny wise pound foolish'.

1 Like

Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Toniology: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
well thanks all for your comments, but note, life is by choice. To my fellow who got the 'invitation' I should ask how you friends got the advert. As for me, the vacancy info was sent to me by NDE, where I filled some forms some months ago @ federal Secretariat. I haven't say its legit but what I said is there is no crime in trying. as for me after critical findings I may give it a try. so you are free to say anything you like.
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shut up. Ole
Re: Is Atlas Oil Nigeria Real? by yinx11: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hi all, I think the guy, Toniology, is one of them or better still a 'Sincere Perpetual Learner'! Its obvious those guys are Scammers! And to even think of it, different dates of the test and different Account details was sent to different individuals. Am also of the opinion that once it involves a personal account details, one shouldn't think twice before fleeing! How was your contact gotten in the first place?#scammerssssssssss.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Job @ Enit Global Oke Bola Ibadan, Let's Meet Here. / Strictly Bonny Island Vacancy / I Am In A State Of Dilemma/confusion, I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.