Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Housemanship Job Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Housemanship Job Needed (1116 Views)

Searching For Housemanship / Medical Internship (housemanship) : I'm In A Dilema, Pls Advice / Searching For Housemanship/house Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemanship Job Needed by Afribiz(f): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2008
My younger sister just graduated from N.A.U, and she's looking for a good hospital to do her house job. Anyone that knows a hospital that's in need of a house officer should please let me know. My no. is 07028386858.
Thanks.
Re: Housemanship Job Needed by Pennywise(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2008
When you don look for job for am finish shey you go find am husband too. I can help you with that one.
Re: Housemanship Job Needed by Afribiz(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2008
This is not a section for jokes pls. You can take your childish response elsewhere grin

Anyone with useful information should please let me know. She's presently with Military hospital, Ikoyi, but hasn't been confirmed yet.
Re: Housemanship Job Needed by Pennywise(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2008
OK mature Afrobiz I hope she doesnt have your attitude sha. Because she will remain an unconfirmed houseofficer for the duration.
Re: Housemanship Job Needed by MrCrackles(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2008
House job ke? shocked

cheesy hahahahaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Housemanship Job Needed by Pennywise(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2008
N.A.U. MrCrackles which one be that one?You sabi?
Re: Housemanship Job Needed by Afribiz(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2008
Pennywise:

OK mature Afrobiz I hope she doesnt have your attitude sha. Because she will remain an unconfirmed houseofficer for the duration.

I'm not here to trade words with you. She cannot remain unconfirmed, they'll surely confirm her with time. It's just that they seem to be delaying, so she wouldn't mind getting another place.

Nnamdi Azikiwe University(NAU), Awka, Anambra state. Sorry, i didn't write in full earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Infant, Indian In First Swap Liver Transplants / Forever Living Products / How To Grow Taller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.