Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Best Hair Booster Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Hair Booster Cream (13052 Views)

Hair Booster / Best Hair Relaxers Or Cream For Darkening Of Hair / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Hair Booster Cream by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have a very soft hair so I dont know which hair booster works best especially for the front sides of my hair.....

Which is the best hair booster or cream have u used that's the best.

Matured comments pls
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Cantu Shea butter coconut curling cream.
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Jennydoris(f): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
I used Emily millionaire coconut hair cream and Emily millionaire hair fertiliser lotion after washing and styling my hair. And seriously my hair has never being the same. Ohhh! I forgot to tell you that I have soft hair too. It's too soft that I hardly braid rather I either go with my hair or I fix. But the best is I don't relax my hair often. I do my re touching like 4 or 3 times in a year. I use BEVA hair relaxer it's best for soft hair and then olive oil for my hair cream.
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Noted !
glitest: Cantu Shea butter coconut curling cream.

Thanks I would give it a try
Jennydoris: I used Emily millionaire coconut hair cream and Emily millionaire hair fertiliser lotion after washing and styling my hair. And seriously my hair has never being the same. Ohhh! I forgot to tell you that I have soft hair too. It's too soft that I hardly braid rather I either go with my hair or I fix. But the best is I don't relax my hair often. I do my re touching like 4 or 3 times in a year. I use BEVA hair relaxer it's best for soft hair and then olive oil for my hair cream.
Jennydoris: I used Emily millionaire coconut hair cream and Emily millionaire hair fertiliser lotion after washing and styling my hair. And seriously my hair has never being the same. Ohhh! I forgot to tell you that I have soft hair too. It's too soft that I hardly braid rather I either go with my hair or I fix. But the best is I don't relax my hair often. I do my re touching like 4 or 3 times in a year. I use BEVA hair relaxer it's best for soft hair and then olive oil for my hair cream.
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Empressgifted(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2014
I heard that Castor oil is very good for growing out hair edges.
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Sircomeference: Noted !

Thanks I would give it a try
You're welcome.
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Where can one gets castor oil?
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by iamord(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Empressgifted:

Yeah so I heard to that castor oil is good.. I will want to buut it and combine with a hair growth supplement- hairfinity or biotin.. My hair is sure to explode with that

1 Like

Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Empressgifted:

pls where can one get castor oil o?
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Empressgifted(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sircomeference:

pls where can one get castor oil o?
in pharmacies, just asked them for castor oil.

1 Like

Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by KikeKnows: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
angry Reading through this comments, I found out that most of you folks are so outdated!!!! Green Hair regrowth is all I use for my hair growth! It works extremely fast and I got mine on Jumia!!! wink wink

Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
KikeKnows:
angry Reading through this comments, I found out that most of you folks are so outdated!!!! Green Hair regrowth is all I use for my hair growth! It works extremely fast and I got mine on Jumia!!! wink wink

Madam, please calm down.

You are really taking taking this Fast Hair Growth Solution way too seriously.

You have littered your comments all over this section with topics that have to do with hair growth.

All you're doing is marketing the product you have in stock! Good luck with that.
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Kryptolord: 1:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Good one
Re: The Best Hair Booster Cream by Ginaz(f): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jennydoris:
I used Emily millionaire coconut hair cream and Emily millionaire hair fertiliser lotion after washing and styling my hair. And seriously my hair has never being the same. Ohhh! I forgot to tell you that I have soft hair too. It's too soft that I hardly braid rather I either go with my hair or I fix. But the best is I don't relax my hair often. I do my re touching like 4 or 3 times in a year. I use BEVA hair relaxer it's best for soft hair and then olive oil for my hair cream.

Pls do you apply the Emily coconut oil and herbs from the root to the tip of your hair ? Or only at the scalp . Cos I’m using this product and I want to know if I can apply it all over my hair .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Ways To Maintain Your Wig As A Lady / Models: Join Our Whatsapp Group / Cost Of Gold Jewelry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.