Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer (50394 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by PeeDaVinci: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2014
some things i found on a website about the so-called nano silver and its inventor (who is an american). maybe it may help some pple to make more informed decision.

By every description, Dr. Rima Laibow is controversial and combative. The American doctor ─ who said she has a cure for the Ebola virus disease and whose treatment is now made available to Nigeria by an unnamed donor ─ has been campaigning against the “conspiracy” of conventional drug makers. You guessed right ─ she is into “natural solutions”, or what is better known as alternative medicine. She sells things like “hemp oil” and “organic chocolate” as cure for illnesses. In fact, Nano Silver, which arrived Nigeria on Thursday, is not classified as a drug, because it is not so certified by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ─ the American equivalent of NAFDAC. Rather, Nano Silver is classified as a “supplement”. She calls it “drug-free medicine”. ‘The Power of Ten’ Recently, she started a campaign of “10 PPM” to make Nano Silver available, saying “no one need die from Ebola: You and your friends can stop it”. Under the scheme, you are supposed to “make the pledge of 10″ ─ to get the information about Nano Silver across to 10 people. This is how it works, according to her. Step 1: Secure the protocol for the use of Nano Silver 10 PPM by going to her website and entering your email address. Step 2: Calculate how much Nano Silver 10 PPM you need and make sure you have enough on hand. Step 3: Take the Pledge for 10. Make yourself a promise that you will send out this information on social media and by email, in your club’s website, your PTA or whatever to make sure that at least 10 other people are protected in the same way. “Let’s do the math,” she says. “If 10,000 people protect themselves and enlist 10 each to do the same, we have a hundred thousand who will not die. Then when they share the protection information with enough people that 10 react to each one, we have a million people. Ten of their friends and we have 10 million. One more multiplication and we have 100 million people, 1/3 of the population of the United States.” A bit complicated, it seems, but an unnamed Nigerian has taken the offer and the solution to the Ebola outbreak may be here with us. Nano Silver The Nano Silver, according to Laibow, will work where vaccines do not exist or fail and are effective even when the immune system is impaired, such as in AIDS. “While there are some suggestions of mild risks to the environment, our research shows that they are unfounded and often associated with conflicts of interest since the widespread use and acceptance of Nano Silver directly threatens both the powerful vaccine and antibiotic industries,” she said in a recent open letter to four African presidents. She lists some of the attributes of Nano Silver as follows: It is widely used around the world for its anti-microbial characteristics and is, in fact, approved by the United States FDA as a surface cleaner for hospitals, food service and other health-sensitive areas because of its notable efficacy and non-toxic profile. Sufficient short term protection for an individual outbreak cluster is provided by the use of Nano Silver that an epidemic can be effectively prevented even after infection clusters have been established. Therapy can be started after infection, and normal immune function, including GI flora, is left intact to assist in recovery and prevent opportunistic co-infection. It is stable at room temperature. It offers a potentially beneficial therapy against virtually all types of viruses, bacteria and other pathogens It is self-sterilising, reducing its cost and increasing its usefulness in challenging circumstances. It is a pro-immunity nutrient.

more at http://www.thecable.ng/the-controversial-woman-behind-nano-silver-the-new-ebola-drug-being-tried-in-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by shegsrules(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Guyman02: United States of America called it a pesticide because they are scared it will spoil the market for their ZMAPP 'secret serum'. I knew it would come to this before hand. They cant believe a Nigerian can come up with a cure and after initial approval the Minister of Health and the Ethics committee quickly retracted because US FDA said so. We don't value what we have but have a bad mentality that it is only things approved by the West are good. The Chinese still use their indigenous medicines to treat illnesses in China and we stockup on foreign pharmaceuticals from the likes of Glasgow and Pfizer. Rubbish

No b pfizer manufactured drugs kill people for kano state
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ceejayluv(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2014
I just realised the so called "inventor" Dr. Laibow Rima is a controversial high-octane conspiracy theorist with a litany of questionable medical claims...

She's a fraud, case closed!

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by collins125: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: I think they should conduct a public experiment by infecting themselves and cure it with the drug.

I'm not hating on the drug,it's just that all they've done is talk and talk, usa tested the zmapp on two of their citizen and was cosmically proven to be a quick cure. Ever since the onset of this nanosilva all I keep doing is reading about it, no prove, no public announcement, just for us to buy and use it just because the MANUFACTURER says it works.

And its approved by the manufacturers and not by a group of scientific or pharmaceutic researchers. This clearly shows it strictly business and they're after profit.

By the way, I'm just sayin...

Backward Nigerians!
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by arsetalks(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Onegai:

Na wa. Ben Amosu is NOT the doctor who recommended Nano Silver, Ben Amosu has being doing research on a number of African diseases, he has submitted his work for review. That's why I would rather believe in him, he even submitted to WHO but was told they're not the testing body (that I am willing to believe is financial politics being played). He is NOT the quack advocating Nano Silver. The Nano Silver people are taking to social media rather than entering the FDA lab or even demanding a petition on www.change.org to push testing of Nano Silver up fast, like Tekmira (the other ebola drug which showed promise did). No-one is insulting Tekmira or Ben Amosu (legit people), everyone is suspicious of Nano Silver. Big difference

Nobody is stopping Nano silver from being tested, it has actually been tested before in a lab, but results were not promising. However, it was sold on the market as a dietary supplement (you can buy it off aliexpress sef, same with Bio Silver). Ask your relatives about drugs which have "these claims have not been researched by so-and-so" on it, they are not scientifically PROVEN to work, they MAY. So instead of asking concerned families of already infected individuals to put their loved ones lives in danger so you can prove a point, volunteer yourself for human testing, let's find out about ebola and Nano silver. Is that hard?

Spain got it for its priest because he gave informed consent. No-one is willing to send untested drugs to people who are screaming that the country manufacturing the drugs is the one who lab-engineered the disease and the outbreak. Which is what Liberia and Nigeria were saying (that's why Liberians are breaking into hospitals and releasing sick people, ask your 3 relatives on ground). I won't send any untested drug to even my village if they say that, lest it fails to treat them and they escalate it to "Africans are being used as labrats!" Which, be honest, you have heard Nigerians say.

And yes, they wanna make money off it. Wouldn't you want to get paid for your hardwork? If Africa wants to stop being bullied around, they have to start taking responsibility and stop whining "oh this country is sooo noooot faiiirrrr for not helping us". Are we simpletons, don't we go to school, don't our govts travel and experience better-developed countries?? Why can't we do the same or better, why are we always begging? Are you not ashamed? Shame has still not made you guys angry to demand better governance from yourself and your neighbours.
America owes you NOTHING.
Silly. Where have I said Ben Amosu is responsible for the med? And where have I said America owns us anything? The Spaniard got it because he gave informed constent? And you think those who are ill with EBOLA here in Nigeria did not give informed constent or their NOK did not do that? Honestly?

Why didn't America come out and tell us Nano Silver has gone through the necessary test and failed instead of simply tagging it a pesticide?
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by jcccccc: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2014
tt
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by jcccccc: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2014
[b]What i am saying is, are Africans imbeciles or something,
How can a country that has ZMAPP or whatever, say they don't want to give us.
Then, why are they now disproving our own drug and very soon they will sponsor the secret elimination/killing of the manufacturer of the drug.
Again, why can't Nigeria be sending graduates of Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering and the likes to acquire drug producing techniques in advanced countries so that we can confront any disease emergencies that ever occur on the face of the earth.
3) Why cant Nigeria and the rest of Africa start family planning just like China and the rest of the world so that no individual is allowed to give birth to one or two births so that we would stop over-populating the world with the kind of imbeciles that we find at Oshodi under-bridge and all over lagos.
4) Is family planning a rocket-science that Africa cant practice it
I am sick and tired of this Imbecilic continent because though I am a black man, I am not as redundant as the rest of them.
What are the leaders doing to sanitize Africa and equip the populace with the technological skill to enable them stand at par with the rtest of the world[/b]
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by willorie(f): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Wisdomkosi: The pesticide is working and haters are hating

that is just it my dear angry &
l wonder so
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by leksgcfr(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Onegai:

If I were you, I wouldn't believe that they've discharged anyone. So this FG and LASG

1. Told us Patrick Sawyer was quarantined from the hospital (that was a lie)

2. Told us that all the primary contacts with him were quarantined (that was a lie)

3. Told us in March that they were prepared and had vaccines, hospitals and cures ready (that was a lie)

4. Told us they had shared over N20billion for ebola outbreak and outfitted Lagos hospitals (that was a lie, they only gave the whole of Lagos state 20 PPE suits and took 1000 to Abuja)

5. Told us they had cured one doctor (that was a lie, she had a false positive, it's common, even HIV can give false positive which is why they run the test twice at intervals)

6. Told us that they are taking good care of the infected (that was a lie, the family said so, the doctors and nurses said so, to the press)

Now they are announcing that 4 patients have been discharged. Until the families come out and announce it, I won't believe the FG and LASG. I don't know why you guys are so eager to believe people who declared they recovered 200 kidnapped girls and were shown to be liars publicly, then denied the girls were kidnapped until they were disgraced again and are now doing negotiations. Plus they told CNN you have constant electricity in your country.

As in, what more do you want before you realise that a government that allows you to pay for your own roads, hospitals, electricity and water WILL NOT DO MUCH TO PROTECT YOU MEDICALLY?

And as for the drugs they are given them, it's simple: rehydration when they are dehydrated, oxygen support when they lose breathe (which even LUTH couldn't provide, Asthma patients have died at LUTH for lack of oxygen support), so they got theirs from private hospitals, immune-boosting drugs (like how they give you when you have cold, measles or any other virus, your body is the best defence against a virus) and IV, and blood transfussions when they bleed.

It's not juju, with all those, there's a 50% survival rate. Even in Liberia with not much access to what we have, their survival rate was 60% (but their constant stupi.dity has made it drop to 40% or less)

I would rather chew Bitter Kola than take Nano Silver. And until I talk to a family member of a released infected person (which I'm going to try and do today), I'm not believing any Nigerian Minister or Commissioner.

The infected people were already getting better before they announced Nano Silver, yet all of you are jubilating. Go and buy it na, I know people who are rushing to import it. It's your money and your body, why should I stop you from doing what you feel like, I merely laughed when I saw all of bathing with salt. I will merely take even more precautions to avoid the average naija person on the street who is drinking Nano Silver and not washing hands and avoiding sick people, no vex.

Bros, when you have investigated from the family of the ebola patients or the victims themselves, please come here and give us feedback.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by anonimi: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Onegai:

Na wa. Ben Amosu is NOT the doctor who recommended Nano Silver, Ben Amosu has being doing research on a number of African diseases, he has submitted his work for review. That's why I would rather believe in him, he even submitted to WHO but was told they're not the testing body (that I am willing to believe is financial politics being played). He is NOT the quack advocating Nano Silver. The Nano Silver people are taking to social media rather than entering the FDA lab or even demanding a petition on www.change.org to push testing of Nano Silver up fast, like Tekmira (the other ebola drug which showed promise did). No-one is insulting Tekmira or Ben Amosu (legit people), everyone is suspicious of Nano Silver. Big difference

Nobody is stopping Nano silver from being tested, it has actually been tested before in a lab, but results were not promising. However, it was sold on the market as a dietary supplement (you can buy it off aliexpress sef, same with Bio Silver). Ask your relatives about drugs which have "these claims have not been researched by so-and-so" on it, they are not scientifically PROVEN to work, they MAY. So instead of asking concerned families of already infected individuals to put their loved ones lives in danger so you can prove a point, volunteer yourself for human testing, let's find out about ebola and Nano silver. Is that hard?

Spain got it for its priest because he gave informed consent. No-one is willing to send untested drugs to people who are screaming that the country manufacturing the drugs is the one who lab-engineered the disease and the outbreak. Which is what Liberia and Nigeria were saying (that's why Liberians are breaking into hospitals and releasing sick people, ask your 3 relatives on ground). I won't send any untested drug to even my village if they say that, lest it fails to treat them and they escalate it to "Africans are being used as labrats!" Which, be honest, you have heard Nigerians say.

And yes, they wanna make money off it. Wouldn't you want to get paid for your hardwork? If Africa wants to stop being bullied around, they have to start taking responsibility and stop whining "oh this country is sooo noooot faiiirrrr for not helping us". Are we simpletons, don't we go to school, don't our govts travel and experience better-developed countries?? Why can't we do the same or better, why are we always begging? Are you not ashamed? Shame has still not made you guys angry to demand better governance from yourself and your neighbours.
America owes you NOTHING.

Seems you did not notice the poster's moniker- arsetalks wink
#Nuff-Said.

Meanwhile, please permit me to advise you and others who post sensibly but sometimes long to highlight and colour some of the main points. Our people are too lazy to read anything beyond a few lines or one paragraph. Such highlights will increase the probability that we get the gist/info you want to share.

May Almighty God and the Good Lord richly reward your labour of love to our fellow compatriots- Amin! Amen!! Ase!!!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ceejayluv(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2014
jcccccc: What i am saying is, are Africans imbeciles or something,
How can a country that has ZMAPP or what ever say they don't want to give us.
Then, why are they now disproving our own drug and very soon they will sponsor the secret elimination/killing of the manufacturer of the drug.
The "drug" is not our own. It's being produced by an American who is known to have made controversial and outright false claims of natural remedies. She's gotta get approval from FDA before she can export such substances with such claims of such claims.

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by saasala(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Nano silver kor Joke Silver ni
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Okeikpu(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
SuperMartins: Nigeria's issues re too serious! d USA jxt said its a pesticide naim we ban am...if it was in d USA, they would test it secretly on a patient or 2 to be sure but we been puppets to d USA,any tin dem talk,we follow like mumu..its so sad! We no get voice of our own....
I didn't know there r some reasonable human being.. in Nigeria.. Nice comment boy!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by onoja12: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
its you who said it in the open,trust me i thought of that,am just helping uncle sam to feel good with himself

Truckpusher: Govt. Isn't your average village meeting where everything is said in the open.

Nigeria may have tried the drug and continue to follow uncle Sam in his charade so that it doesn't hurt too much after their initial shakara.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by arsetalks(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
anonimi:

Seems you did not notice the poster's moniker- arsetalks wink
#Nuff-Said.

Meanwhile, please permit me to advise you and others who post sensibly but sometimes long to highlight and colour some of the main points. Our people are too lazy to read anything beyond a few lines or one paragraph. Such highlights will increase the probability that we get the gist/info you want to share.

May Almighty God and the Good Lord richly reward your labour of love to our fellow compatriots- Amin! Amen!! Ase!!!
You are going to use your posts on here to back up your America green card application aren't you? Ode.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by mikolo80: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2014
nextstep: To those who say "anything is better than nothing", please consider:

How come this wonderful drug "that kills any pathogen it comes in contact with" has not been used to cure: influenza, HIV, HPV, chicken pox, measles (viruses); or cholera, pneumonia (bacteria); or malaria, sleeping sickness (protozoa)?

Doesn't it seem strange that it happens to fight Ebola all of a sudden? We have smart Nigerian doctors solving problems all over the world. Why are they keeping quiet and letting this quack attempt to peddle tiny bits of metal?

Sounds like somebody wants to make a quick buck based on fear and despair. When one reads things like the Tuskegee experiment http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
and the wonderful meningitis drug trials in Kano http://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/dec/09/wikileaks-cables-pfizer-nigeria it tends to temper one's enthusiasm for such unsubstantiated claims.
this is not syphilis or hiv but ebola that gives you 3weeks to live do you die without a fight cos you can't afford zmapp or try the cheaper nanosilver as you really have nothing to lose.remember many die of malaria in africa cos they can't even afford 'ordinary' 60naira maloxin
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by anonimi: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2014
arsetalks: You are going to use your posts on here to back up your America green card application aren't you? Ode.

Sorry but I have to ignore you. Hope you don't mind.......you see I find it difficult responding to an ar'se that talks grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by jcccccc: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
ceejayluv:
The "drug" is not our own. It's being produced by an American who is known to have made controversial and outright false claims of natural remedies. She's gotta get approval from FDA before she can export such substances with such claims of such claims.

They said a Nigerian living in Canada produced it.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Easy4real111(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Let try Nano Sliver n see hw it work
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ceejayluv(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2014
jcccccc:

Who said?? You've seen the video of the producer of the cocktail, and you're still believing in hearsay....

Some Nigerian dude bought the silver solution From the USA and sent to the minister. The FDA had to.clamp down on those making the false claims of ebola cure in their country. They warned us accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by mapet: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Onegai: All of you shouting US FDA hates this drug because it was released by a black man (another lie), you need to go and find out how many things you currently use that were invented by black men. Maybe you'll see the truth and stop deceiving yourselves and being happy in your ignorance.

1. Best places to hide things from NLers is a book. Many are just too stweepid to read, but adept at regurgitating incorrect statements
2. Nano Silver's proponent of late is Dr. Rima Laibow MD Medical Director Natural Solutions

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by mapet: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2014
jcccccc:

They said and Google is too far away from you?

5 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Just a matter of time
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by xtervaganza(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Nano silver or zmapp

Nigerians infected with Ebola are finally getting healed

I'm so so happy

F*ck ebola
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by IykeChukz(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2014
“ In fact there is a well known, well
characterised nutrient against the disease and that is
Nano silver. It is non toxic, it does not require
refrigeration. It is inexpensive, self sterilising and it
can be given to every member of the community
from the tiniest baby to the pregnant mother and
the most fragile elderly person that is infected.

Please if it can do all these, hmmmmm na yahoo yahoo drug without dot com
hm/news/nano-can-cure-ebola-experts/
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by hudsonstheory: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Pass your exams without difficulty

We at CITY EXAM did it last year for the W.A.E.C, N.E.C.O, J.A.M.B, G.C.E Candidates, We also did it this year, and we are ready to do it again

Dont Repeat this same exam next year, Say bye bye to 0'level Result

Pass your exam once and for all, with A's and minimum of Credit guaranteed

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML to get the Full Details

Dont Be Left Out.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Lordswillsmith(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2014
OMG,I taught the FG said the nano can't edola,please FG help use the edola cure that is the nano.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2014
ceejayluv: I just realised the so called "inventor" Dr. Laibow Rima is a controversial high-octane conspiracy theorist with a litany of questionable medical claims...

She's a fraud, case closed!

In as much as I don't believe the "inventor" and "her" nano silver can cure anything, why do you lot like labelling folks with divergent opinions, that are different from a lot of the junk in the MSM as conspiracy theorists?

However, the MSM which is the biggest conspiracy theorist, peddling useless propaganda that have been refuted as baseless lies, is never called such?

P.S: MSM = mainstream media.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Oh really, the maker of the drug says it works?

Rétarded mod.

4 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Anyway, mixed opinions everywhere.

Can someone please find an-almost-dead Ebola patient in Liberia, or Sierra Leone, and test nano silver on that person - to shut both sides up? I'm tired of reading about nano silver, and the whole madness is obfuscating plans that might be in place to control the disease, and for potential cure. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by englishmart(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by sylve11: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
let's wait and see. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Myth Busted: Men Can Hold Pee Longer Than Women / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.