Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections (527 Views)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / News Papers Headlines After 2015 Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections by Seandeeds(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu, has warned politicians to expect a bombshell after the 2015 elections. The disclosure was made at a book launch yesterday. Oba Akiolu said this, while reacting to a statement credited to a fellow monarch, claiming only two of the country’s prominent monarchs were free of corruption. He spoke at the public presentation of a book, entitled: ‘Corruption and Human Rights Law in Africa,’ authored by Dr. Kolawole Olaniyan of the Amnesty International in Lagos.

His words: “The monarch that made the statement that I lifted oil will be shocked when I make certain revelations after the 2015 elections and I think he should close his eyes in shame because as at that time, I was still serving in the Nigeria Police and I wonder how I could have such time to be involved in the lifting of oil. “One person does not cause the problem of corruption. So, nobody should blame President Goodluck Jonathan for the problems in Nigeria, as about 99 per cent of us are guilty of the syndrome of corruption. So, everyone should be involved in the fight against corruption. “All hands must be on deck to assist the government to bring corruption to an end. We should forget the past and face the future by contributing to the future of the nation,” Oba of Lagos stated.

The Oba of Lagos was privileged to have vital information on some Nigerian leaders, due to his position then, as Commissioner of Police in charge of criminal investigation.
Re: Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections by rawpadgin(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2014
why saying it if u don't wanna expose dem now
Re: Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections by okeymadu(m): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Why can't the bombshell be released now to guide our votes in 2015? That way we must have at least made some corrections.
Re: Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections by onatisi(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2014
okeymadu: Why can't the bombshell be released now to guide our votes in 2015? That way we must have at least made some corrections.
it is becaUse those people are in power now ,either state or federal and the king wants to be certain they are not in any position to victimise him before making those declarations. And besides who will remember what he said yesterday in 4months time ,the king is just playing on ppl intelligence . all na wash wash
Re: Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Wetin HRH won expose? As if we dnt knw some of them undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos – I Will Expose Corrupt Politicians After 2015 General Elections by Seandeeds(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2014
We know all of them not some. HRH has not said anything new. We know GEJ did not invent corruption in Nigeria. We know all of them are corrupt.We know 2015 election will be a major game changer in Nigeria. The only thing new is for us to vote wisely. About seven months to the elections, we don't even know our Presidential candidates, not even one of them, so sad.
Tazmode: Wetin HRH won expose? As if we dnt knw some of them undecided

(1) (Reply)

My True Story Of The Army That Defeated Itself / Dora Akunyili For Burial August 28 / How Did You Cope With Rejection ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.